Welcome To aBlackWeb

When it first came on I was like I'm like aight they starting off right because the funeral scene pissed me off and that's good story telling. The stuff with the daughter was cool and a creepy

Asian lady coming thru for a 5min was cool

Then the last 10min...........Bruh what dafuck did I just watch?

It's a decent show though. It's just... all over the place.
The show is great to me but it is all over the place. Nothing is making real sense to me I'm sure things will fall in place soon but at the moment they're everywhere with the story.

The monster killing those cops was out of nowhere. I thought it was going to be ol 9 Tail Fix lady to save the day. Also in that same scene a monster just going to kill cops in an entire neighborhood and nobody going to say anything? All those cops killed are going to turn into monsters like the one's in the other city?

Show is great but needs to bring things together

The show is great to me but it is all over the place. Nothing is making real sense to me I'm sure things will fall in place soon but at the moment they're everywhere with the story.

The monster killing those cops was out of nowhere. I thought it was going to be ol 9 Tail Fix lady to save the day. Also in that same scene a monster just going to kill cops in an entire neighborhood and nobody going to say anything? All those cops killed are going to turn into monsters like the one's in the other city?

Show is great but needs to bring things together
The monster showed up as a result of that spell Tic and his pops performed. The invulnerability spell. That shit was dope tho...that bitch came up out that ground and went to work lmao

The monster showed up as a result of that spell Tic and his pops performed. The invulnerability spell. That shit was dope tho...that bitch came up out that ground and went to work lmao
Damn I totally missed that. I have to stop watching this show high so I can be coherent and not miss nothing

He did her wrong
She can't be the main no more but at least gently move her to the side. Some egg foo yung from time to time is a welcome break from constantly eating jambalaya.
She traveled all that way too?
Shorty months to get there just to be told beat it. Lucky she didn't go the scorned bitch route and killed both them niggas with them tails

He did her wrong
She can't be the main no more but at least gently move her to the side. Some egg foo yung from time to time is a welcome break from constantly eating jambalaya.
She traveled all that way too?
Naw, I 100% would shut a chick from another country down just like that if I'm trying to build with a woman I just got pregnant.

Like, no...I did not tell you to come here. I am not with you. That shit ended in Korea. Fuck up out my life. I don't care if you're a damn Naruto.... You gotta go bitch

Shorty months to get there just to be told beat it. Lucky she didn't go the scorned bitch route and killed both them niggas with them tails

You never play with crazy chicks emotions or lead them on.

You be extremely direct. Remind them that they crazy. And tell them what they doing is evidence.

1. Bitch. No one invited you here.
2. I'm with Leti, we having a baby this is real.
3. We was fake. Both going thru trauma. Shit was good for what it was worth.
4. You not even human. You a damn 9 tails.
5. No one invited a 9 tails to the party. You don't even know how relationships work. Every decision you made was a bad idea. Go back to the leaf village and leave me with my beautiful human black queen of a future wife

Tic gets the Du seal of approval when it comes to shutting harlots down.

Naw, I 100% would shut a chick from another country down just like that if I'm trying to build with a woman I just got pregnant.

Like, no...I did not tell you to come here. I am not with you. That shit ended in Korea. Fuck up out my life. I don't care if you're a damn Naruto.... You gotta go bitch
You never play with crazy chicks emotions or lead them on.

You be extremely direct. Remind them that they crazy. And tell them what they doing is evidence.

1. Bitch. No one invited you here.
2. I'm with Leti, we having a baby this is real.
3. We was fake. Both going thru trauma. Shit was good for what it was worth.
4. You not even human. You a damn 9 tails.
5. No one invited a 9 tails to the party. You don't even know how relationships work. Every decision you made was a bad idea. Go back to the leaf village and leave me with my beautiful human black queen of a future wife

Tic gets the Du seal of approval when it comes to shutting harlots down.
:imgood2:
Demon bitch would’ve got me then sad to say cuz I would’ve had to beat one mo time for the road.
drake.jpg

Back