Welcome To aBlackWeb

afbfbda948620be12a0e6849b16fc692ef1944a2.gifv

76601530fe147106b7a7c164006db5368c68beff.gifv

061f13683c58a3f0ed5a0e6ac13c1b841919d227.gifv

I like how Tic and his homeboy had to tell her how America treats them back home.

She fell for that false perception also

Korean chick fine as fuck! *Edit: In this show.*

My understanding is the monster possessed the daughter and took over. The daughter must be in the sunken place or something. Once the monster leaves, she’ll come back.

That was some cold shit she pulled singing that lullaby getting mom’s hopes up that the daughter might be in there somewhere, then telling her the pedo rapist daddy sang that to her while raping her. Then reading the mom on her bullshit choices that led to it.

Last edited:
So hippolyta finding the solar system.... Did they ever pay that off?
The trailer for the next ep kinda pissed me off
She went out on her own tryna find out what happened to her husband but look how much shit 3 black people went through 2 of them being men

Imagine a single black woman on the road back in those days. She need to go sit her ass down somewhere

The trailer for the next ep kinda pissed me off
She went out on her own tryna find out what happened to her husband but look how much shit 3 black people went through 2 of them being men

Imagine a single black woman on the road back in those days. She need to go sit her ass down somewhere
Yeah, we legit had that same conversation tonight at the bar.....I don't get why she think she gonna find answers just her and her daughter.

Yeah, we legit had that same conversation tonight at the bar.....I don't get why she think she gonna find answers just her and her daughter.

She a fool. But based on pre-season trailers she gets answers and some.
So it looks like the writing might help her out a bit.

Back