Welcome To aBlackWeb

I don't think speed dating was around in the 50's but idk the history of speed dating.

I been wanting to smash an Asian woman but after this ep,I'll pass

She ya hoed that nigga.

This ep could be a whole show of it's own.

Atticus was on the war crimes side of the game.

They didn't realize they was sending a soldier to a clinic where they smoked some of the staff.

i wonder what chick is saving my life by not fucking me?

Damn her mama spit on her.

Atticus getting that demon twat.

Gotta stay away from them kumi hos

so I wonder if she became human?

Foxy Lady.

So did the pedo dude kill the Korean lady's real daughter?

Where's the real daughter?
I believe that fox thing or whatever it is is probably just controlling the daughter's body....her spirit is somewhere else

I believe that fox thing or whatever it is is probably just controlling the daughter's body....her spirit is somewhere else

I'm not really clear on that

seems that the daughter might be dead and she summoned the fox spirit and looks like her daughter

They spoke about the daughter in passed tense.

I think that when she finishes the kills she will become human and really be the original daughter with her own memories from what they said

but now it seems like she may not ever become human because the shaman said she wasn't done with the darkness.

Maybe she has to go help Atticus with her powers.

Always wanted to see Jamie Chung buss it open... but not like this. Not like like this.

Fucked the soul out that nigga. All his hopes and dreams. That was some wild shit.

100 souls... what in the shang tsung?

These koreans messy lmao. Damn. Tf.

Even if it was just that lil piece it was cool they showed a lil bit of the Asian American perspective back then. Definitely a overlooked story I'd like to hear more about.

Turn a monster to a housewife lmao. Shiiidd if I do it.

She gotta calm her pussy monster.

Imagine a chick letting you smash talking about "I don't want to hurt you" huh? Whut? Fuck you mean?

Nine tailed fox? Oh this bitch naruto? Now we poddin.

Damn.

Mfs dipping into all kinds of bags for source material. This shit crazy.
I'm not sure another black show can top the diversity of this show. Shit is INSANE.

Yep she'd have gotten me that day.
Right after I nutted in that tight ass asian spider pussy
frodo-sick.gif

She would've bagged and tagged your boy
DismalThinAnt-size_restricted.gif

Always wanted to see Jamie Chung buss it open... but not like this. Not like like this.

Fucked the soul out that nigga. All his hopes and dreams. That was some wild shit.

100 souls... what in the shang tsung?

These koreans messy lmao. Damn. Tf.

Even if it was just that lil piece it was cool they showed a lil bit of the Asian American perspective back then. Definitely a overlooked story I'd like to hear more about.

Turn a monster to a housewife lmao. Shiiidd if I do it.

She gotta calm her pussy monster.

Imagine a chick letting you smash talking about "I don't want to hurt you" huh? Whut? Fuck you mean?

Nine tailed fox? Oh this bitch naruto? Now we poddin.

Damn.

Mfs dipping into all kinds of bags for source material. This shit crazy.

That random "now we poddin" got people at work looking at me funny lmao.

Dope episode, I gotta run it back 1 more time.

It's what, 2 episodes left? How they go wrap it up in such a short time.

I didnt realize she was on MTV Real World til I saw the earlier post. Shouts out to her. I'd still smash

Only joints I recognized her from was that marvel show the gifted where she played Blink and that movie Sucker Punch.

Apparently she was Chi Chi in that shitty whitewashed Dragonball Evolution movie but I never finished that bullshit lol

Only joints I recognized her from was that marvel show the gifted where she played Blink and that movie Sucker Punch.

Apparently she was Chi Chi in that shitty whitewashed Dragonball Evolution movie but I never finished that bullshit lol

Let's not speak on that DragonBall mess. Smh. I forgot she was in Sucker Punch (wack azzz movie)

Just started episode 5

I saw this one lost a bunch of y'all..... So I made like 3 strong bowls of like mixed shit and I'm bout to watch

?

Back