Welcome To aBlackWeb

I fux with it.
At first I was like how tf long they bout to keep us over in china(i know its korea) then shit just kept my interest for the duration.

Crazy how they told such a good love story in less than an hour with these garbage ass romcoms running around.

That don't look like no tails those look like spider legs.

Bitch a spider don't besmirch the 7th hokage.

That gotta be a bitch losing your virginity to a man eating spider woman

Maybe... but they literally showed them reading about the legend of nine tails then showed a fox pulling up on her when they went to see the shaman.

I might be trippin but it sounded like nigga means human in Korean.... shrugs

I have two questions for you guys. Which show do you think is better, American gods or Lovecraft country. Also which one will you risk your life to sleep with Ji-ah or Bilquis from American gods.

I have two questions for you guys. Which show do you think is better, American gods or Lovecraft country. Also which one will you risk your life to sleep with Ji-ah or Bilquis from American gods.
I cant compare them until Lovecraft is at least 2 seasons in , that being said Lovecraft dont have a character as raw and live as Mr Nansi. But I'm taking Bilquis all day. Dying by her looks pleasurable. Ji-ah is some painful scary looking ish.

Apparently that asian bish is popular
Never heard of her but smash sans spider legs/9 tails
Bet she can take my soul a different way:sayword:

She first gained some fame back in 2004 as a reality TV personality. She was a cast member on the MTV reality series The Real World: San Diego. Now she's a Hollywood actress. Pretty good come up.

The_cast_of_the_real_world_san_diego.jpg

She's pretty hot
a42348adc88b6479f9e49dcef9bae51f49-04-jamie-chung.rsquare.w700.jpg

I don't think speed dating was around in the 50's but idk the history of speed dating.

I been wanting to smash an Asian woman but after this ep,I'll pass

She ya hoed that nigga.

This ep could be a whole show of it's own.

Atticus was on the war crimes side of the game.

They didn't realize they was sending a soldier to a clinic where they smoked some of the staff.

i wonder what chick is saving my life by not fucking me?

Damn her mama spit on her.

Atticus getting that demon twat.

Gotta stay away from them kumi hos

so I wonder if she became human?

Foxy Lady.

So did the pedo dude kill the Korean lady's real daughter?

Where's the real daughter?

Last edited:
Journee looks better, that oriental chick is for that off day when u feel like some chinese instead of soul food (or maybe journee is Creole food jambalaya or some ish)
But yea

Back