Welcome To aBlackWeb

Love vs Commitment

You got one with this Gabi

I find myself in a loop with past relationships

Sometimes its loves, sometimes its commitment....

I gotta admit im much more about the commitment and wanting to follow through, than being controlled by emotion

I've expressed to her in bad times that i'd rather beat the odds and not let the same lame ass shit that breaks every relationship break us.....thats important to me and would feel like a failure

too many broken families over dumb shit and pride....i just never want to be a part of that

love is love....its a feeling that comes and goes and can be changed and i think we all experience it differently

Damn hell of a question lol @shutupGabi I think.....it's starts with commitment or that agreement to start speaking with eachother first. Learning eachothers habits, likes, dislikes, finding out the compatibility. When the commitment gets stronger and your feelings begin to run deeper you come to the realization that you want to be with this person because you just can't see yourself without them. Love is here and it increases that bond shared and will make you fight harder to...well commit lol.

Kinda hard. B/c love & commitment...caused me to stay in a dead relationship longer than I needed to be in.

In your experience, what was the backbone of your relationships? What drove yall to wana work through rough patches, the fact that yall loved each other or because you made a commitment to be in the relationship?

Realistically it's a bit of both, but which one did you lean more toward?

Another part to this question...which one comes first for you in order to have the other? Like do you need to have the love first in order to commit, or do you commit with the love not being fully realized with the belief that the love will naturally grow deeper with time?

If I had to pick one it would be love

Too easy, Love. Love is the commitment for me. If I don't love you ,then it's not a relationship. Without love it's a business arrangement or some other mutualistic relationship where the needs of both people are being met. And I guess it could be symbiotic and one person is getting all they needs met #parasite. But for the record Scorpios are definitely the most loving and loyal in relationships based off love ♏💜😌.

Back