Welcome To aBlackWeb

Love & Hip Hop Miami: Amara La Negra

tumblr_p3oov9pvK21u3tfndo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p3oov9pvK21u3tfndo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_p3oov9pvK21u3tfndo3_1280.jpg

Lol, because she’s a pretty girl who happens to be on the darker tone side?!? What else is she known for? She’s fine but gotdamn, and icon?
No.

Because she's quickly become the pinnacle of discussion regarding Afro-latinos and colorism in American and Latin pop culture. She's been making nice moves in a short time and carrying herself remarkably well considering she's on reality tv.

The fact that she looks the way that she looks will only help her but it's what she's saying that's most significant.

You should look it up.

Bruh, I’m aware of the situation and she’s really not saying shit. She’s an “Afro Latino” crying about not being accepted in the American/Latin market. Again, what has she accomplished besides being fine and complaining? Also, what’s the difference between her or any other broad we’ve seen on social media posing half naked for attention (which I definitely don’t mind at all. She’s sexy as fuck)?

She makes music. She is known for music.

Bruh, I’m aware of the situation and she’s really not saying shit. She’s an “Afro Latino” crying about not being accepted in the American/Latin market. Again, what has she accomplished besides being fine and complaining? Also, what’s the difference between her or any other broad we’ve seen on social media posing half naked for attention (which I definitely don’t mind at all. She’s sexy as fuck)?
You ain't saying shit that hasn't been said forever.

Whenever somebody is walking the road to greatness, it's always the peanut gallery yelling "but what have you done?" Hell they just did the same shit to Kaepernick saying he was "crying" for attention. Now years later and over a million dollars donated later, they ain't got shit to say.

Let her cook b.

You ain't saying shit that hasn't been said forever.

Whenever somebody is walking the road to greatness, it's always the peanut gallery yelling "but what have you done?" Hell they just did the same shit to Kaepernick saying he was "crying" for attention. Now years later and over a million dollars donated later, they ain't got shit to say.

Let her cook b.
Her accent is sexy....

I’ve known about this chick for a while I never paid her any real attention though. I didn’t realize how bad she was until recently..

Definitely didn’t know she had all that ass she got either

Back