Welcome To aBlackWeb

@Love Explain This Sh*t Here + (N*ggas in PM’s ke-ke’ing with Gayliases)+ The D*ck Pic Brigade don’t deny allegations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Word....Life

Haa..I threw that shit before I walked in tha ROOM
I’m still tryin’ to celebrate another year of livin’ and not even deal wit’ shit like this but fuck it...I’ll play for minute I guess

@Love ...you know me?? Cuz I’ll give you REAL MONEY you show me just 1 PM interaction between us 2 on this site...a “hey”...a “what’s up wit’ u??” ...a “I remember you...you remember me??”....a PIC...anything....I give you my permission to post WHATEVER that PM says and I swear I will not ask for a ban no matter what that pm says.....how many times have you and me interacted in a thread on this site?? About ANYTHING?? Real interactions beyond a passin’ random “regular thread” response?? I’ll tell you...it’s prolly real close to 0...matter of fact how many times when you’ve pump faked these niggaz on here did I even interject?? When niggaz AND females was givin’ hard times about ya vagueness and pump fakin’ ...did I say 1 word either way?? Again prolly real close to none....sooooo close to 2 years....no “interaction”...aite...bet

I was no where close to bein’ on tha internet for about 2 years or so before that...no social media...no other forums....no apps...nuttin’....maybe closer to 3 tbh....so that’s about 4 to 5 years AT LEAST that I KNOW I’ve never interacted with you and before that I spent about 2 years on tha IC....soooo u from tha IC hunh?? Who were u there?? Cause I know I didn’t interact with a Love there either...Can you show me some PM’s from there where we interacted...please?? I mean tha good ones too where I was just wildin’ out....sendin’ pics and videos...you know...for no reason

So again I ask....who U??

Better yet....send tha “weird nigga, unsolicited” pics and videos to tha Nigga Nude Detective agency you apparently workin’ for ma.... but first feel free to answer tha questions I asked thru out this post when you do

It’s a REAL LIFE character flaw for ANY bitch, nigga or bitch ass nigga to attack/slander/play wit’ tha pedigree, name or character of a nigga on tha OUTSIDE of a situation just to make your pedigree, name or character reign true durin’ whatever issue you havin’ with tha person you really beefin’ with...in real life OR tha fuckin’ internet...real shit

And for any nigga that pressed to find out anything about me from a female on here or in real life...at least make it be about summin’ semi recent or semi true...shiiiiit at least summin’ from my 40’s...there’s already plenty of both of those options to go around if I’m bein’ honest...problem is a lot of niggaz can’t get half as far on tha net OR in real life wit’ females as I have, do and will continue to do...

Last edited:
tenor.gif

I’m still tryin’ to celebrate another year of livin’ and not even deal wit’ shit like this but fuck it...I’ll play for minute I guess

@Love ...you know me?? Cuz I’ll give you REAL MONEY you show me just 1 PM interaction between us 2 on this site...a “hey”...a “what’s up wit’ u??” ...a “I remember you...you remember me??”....a PIC...anything....I give you my permission to post WHATEVER that PM says and I swear I will not ask for a ban no matter what that pm says.....how many times have you and me interacted in a thread on this site?? About ANYTHING?? Real interactions beyond a passin’ random “regular thread” response?? I’ll tell you...it’s prolly real close to 0...matter of fact how many times when you’ve pump faked these niggaz on here did I even interject?? When niggaz AND females was givin’ hard times about ya vagueness and pump fakin’ ...did I say 1 word either way?? Again prolly real close to none....sooooo close to 2 years....no “interaction”...aite...bet

I was no where close to bein’ on tha internet for about 2 years or so before that...no social media...no other forums....no apps...nuttin’....maybe closer to 3 tbh....so that’s about 4 to 5 years AT LEAST that I KNOW I’ve never interacted with you and before that I spent about 2 years on tha IC....soooo u from tha IC hunh?? Who were u there?? Cause I never interacted wit’ a Love there either...Can you show me some PM’s from there where we interacted...please?? I mean tha good ones too where I was just wildin’ out....sendin’ pics and videos...you know...for no reason

Better yet....send tha “weird nigga, unsolicited” pics and videos to tha Nigga Nude Detective agency you apparently workin’ for ma.... but first feel free to answer tha questions I asked thru out this post when you do

It’s a REAL LIFE character flaw for ANY bitch, nigga or bitch ass nigga to attack/slander/play wit’ tha pedigree, name or character of a nigga on tha OUTSIDE of a situation just to make your pedigree, name or character reign true durin’ whatever issue you havin’ with tha person you really beefin’ with...in real life OR tha fuckin’ internet...real shit

And for any nigga that pressed to find out anything about me from a female on here or in real life...at least make it be about summin’ semi recent or semi true...shiiiiit at least summin’ from my 40’s...there’s already plenty of both of those options to go around if I’m bein’ honest...problem is a lot of niggaz can’t get half as far on tha net OR in real life wit’ females as I have, do and will continue to do...
:df:

Bodies.......everywhere.....

I was no where close to bein’ on tha internet for about 2 years or so before that...no social media...no other forums....no apps...nuttin’....maybe closer to 3 tbh....so that’s about 4 to 5 years AT LEAST that I KNOW I’ve never interacted with you and before that I spent about 2 years on tha IC....soooo u from tha IC hunh?? Who were u there?? Cause I never interacted wit’ a Love there either...Can you show me some PM’s from there where we interacted...please?? I mean tha good ones too where I was just wildin’ out....sendin’ pics and videos...you know...for no reason

Uh oh

Lmao who told you that? That’s who you can get to answer your questions.

Naaaah....fuck that....Post up those classless/tasteless ABW PM’s I sent you so you can get this bread real quick and show everybody it was always me as tha boogeyman that’s been chasin’ tha females off...since YOU tha only 1 here that’s been tuff enough to take me....I’ll even let u pick what member I send your money to so I don’t somehow get your information...again...to start flooding you with unsolicited pics....again

Oh yeah...btw....what’s my phone number again?? I give you permission to post that freely as well...right here in bright lights....no strings attached

@Love ...it works better when you @, quote or reply to somebody so they know you’re talkin’ about them...that or PM’s...I know you know about those cuz I sure af do...find somebody else to play wit’ and keep my fuckin’ name out ya mouth especially when it’s concernin’ a female YOU havin’ a beef wit...keep ya fuckin’ blessings my nigga

Last edited:
@Love i told him and showed him screenshots of the slander you been putting on his name.
Oh and don’t go crying to a mod cause I already talked to the site owner and I can say whatever I want.
What really has me confused is what you thought you was doin making up lies about someone who don’t even fuck wit you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back