Welcome To aBlackWeb

@Love Explain This Sh*t Here + (N*ggas in PM’s ke-ke’ing with Gayliases)+ The D*ck Pic Brigade don’t deny allegations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m just here to protect the innocent. Guarantee you if the roles were switched they’d be calling for a ban.

a man came in here tryna clear his name from a lie a woman told and they tried to clown him. I don’t believe in people lying on someone and not showing proof.

had a woman come in here trying to clear her name from a lie a man told. They would’ve been down that man throat.

but no, because Word Life is a man he gets treated different? Not on my watch!

We are keeping the same energy for both male and female. If a woman does something this foul towards a man. She should get her ass handed to her. Same with a man.

KTSE 2020

Let's stop guising it as looking out for bruh and call it the petty cat fight it is. I dragged tf outta love for the shit when she wouldn't provide proof and personally reached out to word. Nary a nigga was banned for a year until today.

You got some personal shit you wanted to handle cool but stop pretending you standing up for anyone. You did the same shit as Az and used the word situation to get ya shit off that's it. Everyone moved on. You needed to get your drag in. Cool. No one of value was lost. Let's stop pretending tho. You don't like her and you took an opportunity. This wasn't no crusade for black men or fairness lol. Just petty chick shit.

Let's stop guising it as looking out for bruh and call it the petty cat fight it is. I dragged tf outta love for the shit when she wouldn't provide proof and personally reached out to word. Nary a nigga was banned for a year until today.

You got some personal shit you wanted to handle cool but stop pretending you standing up for anyone. You did the same shit as Az and used the word situation to get ya shit off that's it. Everyone moved on. You needed to get your drag in. Cool. No one of value was lost. Let's stop pretending tho. You don't like her and you took an opportunity. This wasn't no crusade for black men or fairness lol. Just petty chick shit.
F3E6D6FD-7066-462B-824B-16CECDB1B805.jpeg

A wise man once told me

even if you do the right thing for the wrong reasons, you still get the right results

:ualreadyknow:

To be known collectively as the Dick Pic Bandits is wild

Not a good luck yo, not a good look
The strange part is none of them denied it or proved otherwise. You just see a lot of derailment from the question when ever it is brought up. I give them props for their code silence. But if I was being called "dick pic bandits" I start dropping proof i had nothing to do with it.

Why y’all saying a year when he made the thread last November m. Unless this started months before the actual thread?

:cry3:

Everybody knows you can’t log into the old IC but the nigga knows he messaged me on there saw I his dick on the glide app. To anybody saying otherwise eat a dick. You obviously don’t want to be wrong but that’s not my problem. I’m tired of talking to your dumb asses. Never seen so many pussy ass niggas and squawking hoes in one spot.

I bet no nigga or thot would pop that shit to my face or any nigga who fucks with me lol

The bold is false. I can still log onto the old IC...also Chi was on here hoarding dick picks but being homophobic to the 10th power every chance he got? Fucking hilarious

Chi-town-B...nigga spent a good part of yesterday calling Janelle Monae all types of foul shit cuz she fucks with women too...meanwhile he's out here collecting dick picks on the low? Just proves what I said that alot of these niggas is fraud behind the scenes
U really believe what u typed? Lol shit all fun and games so niggas ain’t even trying to set the story straight but niggas need to chill

U really believe what u typed? Lol shit all fun and games so niggas ain’t even trying to set the story straight but niggas need to chill

"Who cares about the truth when the jokes are funnier"-Some random nigga...for real though this who situation is just weird as fuck and the only consistent thing about any version of this story that's been told is there's a group of niggas who was involved in discussing another nigga's dick pics which no matter which way you slice it, given the names involved in fucking hilarious.

"Who cares about the truth when the jokes are funnier"-Some random nigga...for real though this who situation is just weird as fuck and the only consistent thing about any version of this story that's been told is there's a group of niggas who was involved in discussing another nigga's dick pics which no matter which way you slice it, given the names involved in fucking hilarious.
That’s not accurate at all but that version keeps the computers Putin so we ll go w that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back