Welcome To aBlackWeb

@Love Explain This Sh*t Here + (N*ggas in PM’s ke-ke’ing with Gayliases)+ The D*ck Pic Brigade don’t deny allegations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
As it's none of my business what goes down on the forum as I consider myself a guest at the table, I would like to say, damn, didnt expect that ban but I mean I kinda did cuz @Kandy dont seem the type to fuck around.
I’m just here to protect the innocent. Guarantee you if the roles were switched they’d be calling for a ban.

a man came in here tryna clear his name from a lie a woman told and they tried to clown him. I don’t believe in people lying on someone and not showing proof.

had a woman come in here trying to clear her name from a lie a man told. They would’ve been down that man throat.

but no, because Word Life is a man he gets treated different? Not on my watch!

We are keeping the same energy for both male and female. If a woman does something this foul towards a man. She should get her ass handed to her. Same with a man.

KTSE 2020

Last edited:
Link to Farrakhan s speech

Make the thread, jo

As it's none of my business what goes down on the forum as I consider myself a guest at the table, I would like to say, damn, didnt expect that ban but I mean I kinda did cuz @Kandy dont seem the type to fuck around.

Lowkey she trashed for that. She was going harder than homie when it seemed like homie been over it. Bullied homegirl and everything. But hey, computers putin.

You scared

I don't wanna progress if this what the future looks like
giphy.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back