Welcome To aBlackWeb

@Love Explain This Sh*t Here + (N*ggas in PM’s ke-ke’ing with Gayliases)+ The D*ck Pic Brigade don’t deny allegations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically, everybody was going @Love saying she did what she did but never posted any proof. The party that brings the allegation needs to prove their case. They claimed to have evidence but never presented it.

Love really didn’t have to prove anything because she didn’t revive this discussion or levy any accusations at anyone.

She’s certainly foul if she lied on dude, but no one has been able to prove she’s lying. So at most these are allegations and he said she said. She said he sent them, he said he didn’t, there are no witnesses, case closed and move on. Well, that’s how it should go, but she got convicted and sentenced anyway.

/thread

I heard in the streets that love was only banned because the women didn’t like her

giphy.gif

Basically, everybody was going @Love saying she did what she did but never posted any proof. The party that brings the allegation needs to prove their case. They claimed to have evidence but never presented it.

Love really didn’t have to prove anything because she didn’t revive this discussion or levy any accusations at anyone.

She’s certainly foul if she lied on dude, but no one has been able to prove she’s lying. So at most these are allegations and he said she said. She said he sent them, he said he didn’t, there are no witnesses, case closed and move on. Well, that’s how it should go, but she got convicted and sentenced anyway.

Say what? This whole thread is based on her making an accusation against someone.

Interesting

If she said he did something, it's on her to prove he did it. It's far more easier to prove someone did something than to prove someone didn't do something. She gotta prove her claim if she made it in public, he can deny it without proving he didn't do whatever she claimed he did.

You can do better than this. Let me take a crack.

RECAP (Long read but sums up 44pgs):

So this thread started out i guess last year but before that, "temperatures" were being taken by freeman. No one knew what the hell that meant at the time. Then WordLife "the innocent" made this thread. He called out Love. Apparently, there was a pm that had Love "the vague", Freeman "Canadian temperature tester", chitown b "hater of all things, especially du" , Elzo "Mr.Me Too", and AZ "with the smoke".

PAUSE in advance for what will be typed.

In the PM, Love was trashing WordLife's good e-name and that allegedly sent Love a dick pic (dont forget the advance pause notice). AZ, like a good friend, didnt like that and told Wordlife. That is how this thread came about.

Turns out, there was a United States Dick Trade no one knew about. Pics being traded like pokemon cards. Love was tight lipped about details so nothing can be proven. That goes back to freeman's "temperature" checking. Apparently he and the others likes to hold men's dicks for hostage. Strange but it is the internet. No answers were given so Wordlife said keep his name out their mouths and left this thread in the dust. The other members didnt and was on some lynch mob shit. So the thread died....

View attachment 310546

Or so we thought. "private eye" @Kandy came back and resurrected the dead a year later. She was on her inspector gadget shit and asked the hard questions.
The flood gates opened.
Turns out the pm started about the "money wars" game and also a safe place to vent for @Chi-town B . Then some strange way turned into dick talk hour with a bunch of grown men. Strange but no judgement.

Love started these wild allegations but would not provide proof to the mods. Wordlife was forced to come back in this bitch to try to clear his name.
No proof was given. He left for the last time.

A falling out happened and only chitown has her back. At this point, no one provides any screenshots of the messages being sent. I guess they didnt see this back firing on them. I wouldnt either if i was caught in a group trading dick pics thinking i had the upper hand against another member "bars".

Elzo on his "i have a secret but im not gonna tell. hehehehehehehe" tip like always.

Love drops some apparent news that she was dazzler on the IC. That shook a few souls. Not sure who that was but some think it was a gaylist.

Some post about the IC "i remember the times" drops.

Then @Hellczar "the fireman" because he stay running into the smoke. Starts taking on the whole squad single handily.
View attachment 310547

@Meeks "the knocked kneed killer" came with some elbow drops
View attachment 310548

Love continued being here self and no answers were proven. Just a bunch of false allegations against an innocent man.
THE END...........maybe

SHOUT OUT to @IP360

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM.....
Forgot, there is one more BOOM (not a griselda fan but that adlib is catchy)

If this ain't the winner for our inaugural post of the week, then we might as well shut this bitch down.

:lol9:

If she said he did something, it's on her to prove he did it. It's far more easier to prove someone did something than to prove someone didn't do something. She gotta prove her claim if she made it in public, he can deny it without proving he didn't do whatever she claimed he did.

She didn't make it public. She did it in private.

Foul but like I said last year if someone doesn't runteldat and this thread doesn't get made it's a non issue. But niggas like drama and ignorance is currency.

She didn't make it public. She did it in private.

Foul but like I said last year if someone doesn't runteldat and this thread doesn't get made it's a non issue. But niggas like drama and ignorance is currency.
You brought it up tho

Az made it bigger by naming names but you let the original cat out the bag b

Say what? This whole thread is based on her making an accusation against someone.

niggas literally being contrary just because the people that banned her they don’t like. Giggling and dick picks and being catty I guess it’s that new masculinity lol

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
From what I can tell, she ain’t really care about proving it. She said it, he denied it, she was done with it and seemingly he was too. Why rehash something both parties were already past? Unless there was an ulterior motive as others are suggesting.

Now if there was a rule against false allegations then the ban is warranted. If a person makes an allegation and does not provide proof, then the ban comes on grounds of slander. That doesn’t seem to be a rule now or when this happened so love is being sentenced for a crime for which there was no law.

At the end of the day I don’t really give a fuck, lol. Thought I’d just express my opinion and now that I’ve defended my position I’m done.

From what I can tell, she ain’t really care about proving it. She said it, he denied it, she was done with it and seemingly he was too. Why rehash something both parties were already past? Unless there was an ulterior motive as others are suggesting.

Now if there was a rule against false allegations then the ban is warranted. If a person makes an allegation and does not provide proof, then the ban comes on grounds of slander. That doesn’t seem to be a rule now or when this happened so love is being sentenced for a crime for which there was no law.

At the end of the day I don’t really give a fuck, lol. Thought I’d just express my opinion and now that I’ve defended my position I’m done.
To be fair, lots of these dudes be the main ones in threads like these trying to get info and instigating. When the tables turn, it's silence. The irony is funnier then the truth. I had my laugh.

To be fair, lots of these dudes be the main ones in threads like these trying to get info and instigating. When the tables turn, it's silence. The irony is funnier then the truth. I had my laugh.

What threads?

It's too much slander being thrown around by niggas in a thread that's screaming for proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back