Welcome To aBlackWeb

@Love Explain This Sh*t Here + (N*ggas in PM’s ke-ke’ing with Gayliases)+ The D*ck Pic Brigade don’t deny allegations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The burden to answer yall questions should have been on the person who dropped the info in the first place. Once again yall letting her slide for the fuckery tho.
Foh with that bullshit. I left that PM a long ass time ago.
@me sliding for fuckery! YOU JELLY?
You a stupid mofo I swear.

I can get a hold of some though if that’s what you really want.
Let me know and I will oblige.

Last edited:
Underwhelming.

Defendant was sent to jail before all evidence was heard.

Evidence held by the prosecution wasn’t even presented. Never seen that before.

Just read through 29 pages of nothing, smh.

Glad I skipped a lot.
Lol there wasn't a ABW trial though but I get the analogy

Love gotta be the worst patient at the doctors office

“So what brings you in today?”

“Lol”

“Well I’m glad to see you’re in good spirits but I’m going to need a bit more detail.”

“WOW ask these niggas”

“Ma’am I am going to need to hear about your personal health from you directly...”

“You wouldn’t ask me that if you saw me on the street”

View attachment 310616
giphy.gif

Basically, everybody was going @Love saying she did what she did but never posted any proof. The party that brings the allegation needs to prove their case. They claimed to have evidence but never presented it.

Love really didn’t have to prove anything because she didn’t revive this discussion or levy any accusations at anyone.

She’s certainly foul if she lied on dude, but no one has been able to prove she’s lying. So at most these are allegations and he said she said. She said he sent them, he said he didn’t, there are no witnesses, case closed and move on. Well, that’s how it should go, but she got convicted and sentenced anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back