Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Love after Lockup

GNS...fam...i'ma tell you this one time

I LIKE WOMEN...you need to stop stalking my posts fam

shit aint the wave

if you not gon add nothing to the convo, why you in here??
Stalk?
Is this wishful thinking?
Negro idgaf bout your puss ass
U went in a thread to ask the nigga who runs the site to put some label by my avi and no fux was given by me other than smh @ how much of a lame u r

You're good bro
I react to everybody u not special just pussy

i know that relationships can survive lock up but this shit is crazy. these are strangers that no nothing about each other. this is all about a come up on one end and being lonely on the other end. if u are in a relationship with someone and they are a criminal then chances are u know that. u know that jail is possible. u prepare for it. u go thru it together. u come home and u move on. the wife and i did it. i know plenty of niggas that have done it but we were all with our gf/wife for years before we got locked up. all this meeting someone online while u in jail is some new shit. these niggas need an address for parole.

i'm editing this post because i said this is some new shit. back in the day if u were locked up without a girl and ur man had a girl and she had a single cousin or something then u would be introduced. it wasnt to different. most of them niggas had no one on the outside (family) so chicks would fall in love and look out for them. this situation is different though. these chicks cant get no background info on these niggas other than whats online. niggas doing 18 year bids smh and she getting mad at her friends for asking questions? good lawd she's an idiot.

Last edited:
Stalk?
Is this wishful thinking?
Negro idgaf bout your puss ass
U went in a thread to ask the nigga who runs the site to put some label by my avi and no fux was given by me other than smh @ how much of a lame u r

You're good bro
I react to everybody u not special just pussy
Bet

I watched this after they mentioned it on a podcast and that shit is crazy. The black chick needs her ass kicked.
I don't normally watchreality tv but this one had me chuckle a few times.

I'm not holding any jail nigga down tho.

A black morman and a gangbanger......Im out
ikr

i was like, at least make it believable, BUT, that just goes to show, although it might be one example on the far end of the spectrum, how desperate are people outchea really for love??

I watched this after they mentioned it on a podcast and that shit is crazy. The black chick needs her ass kicked.
I don't normally watchreality tv but this one had me chuckle a few times.

I'm not holding any jail nigga down tho.
K, assuming this was real, which person you think is being made a fool the most?

in order i go

black mormon chick
The IT dude
the old head that fixes bikes
the white chick that bought the house for her and ol boy to live in upon release

Old white dude
Black chick
IT guy - oh what is up with this guy? His eyes pop out. Looks like a serial killer
Annoying white chick

per the recommendation of @westie, i started watching this

Im skeptical af when it comes to reality tv these days. I think 95% of its scripted, but this was just TOO much.

I saw the pilot (below) and while it may have scripted elements, there are still things i think that can be taken from it to have a discussion.

I hope you can watch some of the video just to get some context, but this was interesting af imo.

Do any of you, fellas or ladies think you can have a relationship with someone jail, in hopes of having a life with them upon release?

Hell no but one of my ex friends went on that journey and failed miserably.

yeah I stopped watching not long after my last post in this thread. I think I caught a few minutes here and there but that's about it.

Back