Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Love after Lockup

yeah I stopped watching not long after my last post in this thread. I think I caught a few minutes here and there but that's about it.
Last I watched, some nigga from Cali married this white chick who came from money. Nigga risked his probation leaving Cali to go to Vegas where she lived cause his PO wasn't responding to him as fast as he would like

Last I watched, some nigga from Cali married this white chick who came from money. Nigga risked his probation leaving Cali to go to Vegas where she lived cause his PO wasn't responding to him as fast as he would like

oddly enough, I saw a part of that. Wife had it on and I came into the living room to do something then caught a bit of that shit.

Like I said, bits and pieces here and there. I don't sit down to watch whole episodes anymore.

oddly enough, I saw a part of that. Wife had it on and I came into the living room to do something then caught a bit of that shit.

Like I said, bits and pieces here and there. I don't sit down to watch whole episodes anymore.
One thing that annoys tf outta me is the amount of commercials that show has.

That shit ain't that expensive to make

One thing that annoys tf outta me is the amount of commercials that show has.

That shit ain't that expensive to make

There's always that one segment when they come back from commercial that's like 60 seconds long then they go right back to 4-5 mins of commercials.

Back