Looting/Burning of Buildings...

Looting and destroying communities

• Yeah, I'm with it

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Nah, that's weak shit

Votes: 9 42.9%

• Total voters
Playboy Lasted all But 3 Days , Jose Bitched Up quick
Mexican Gang Member Says Its All Love.. Wants Unity Between Black & Brown + Latin King Head Says They're Standing Down After Men Killed In Cicero, CHI

Mexican Gang Member says their is no Chiraq race war and it's all love @Papa_Spank

That kick in the beginning tho kicked his spine out lol

I'm all for looting and tearing up a big chain store. I see a crowd rush into a wal mart? Fuck yeah I'm gonna go get what I can. Best buy? Help me get a tv! But if it's some indie store, then nah.

No child of King Jesus loots.....

All thieves will have their part in the lake of fire forever. Amen.

But go head and keep missing the forest for the tree.

I tried to tell you.

Shrugs

Who edited the New Testament?
No one.

The New Testament manuscript evidence has over 24,000 known copies, 5,366 which are complete, and some that date as early as the second and third centuries. This manuscript authority greatly surpasses all other writings of antiquity.

ee96c0298b3d36b142d48eeb80608c75.jpg

under the Old Testament law, Yes.

Not anymore though. The right interpretation was given in the New Testament when Jesus came to set everything straight.

See Matthew 5:38-42

amen

So there was a bible before Jesus came and a new bible came after Jesus died?

Last edited:
Bible was definitely edited tho. There were a lot of councils in early Christianity. Ethiopian Christians and Catholics and Protestants are proof that Christians have diverse practices

talk to my cousin back home./.....

so she didnt say they took down any black owned store per se....

but she did say they didnt touch the chinese spots, popeyes, and what we call the papi stores.

crazy. i know the dominicans stay strapped but damn,.

now you know i love you like a main side chick and want to do many very nasty things to you.

but just because the govt is doing something doesnt mean we should add on to it.

what i see moving forward is pandering and BS. just to slow the anger.

but now someones grandmom not getting meds. while the cops grandma got her meds and some krimpets. and lil boris just got back from the gamestop with a new game.

their community is untouched and thriving. why should the system change for them? they are not uncomfortable and could care less what part of any city is burning.

they dont care for justice. they care about their comfort. and the system gives them that comfort.

and unless someone local has the money to start building back up the community.....those outsiders with money will get it on the low and this starts all over again.

if anything...this should show people how much we dont have and how much we depend on them to be nice to us.

if its not alot of black owned businesses its a problem.
if people are ok with burning down black owned businesses....its a problem.

i dont think this should even be a topic of discussion and should be like a protected species. outside of any unintentional damage.

i just want my people to go back home to comfort after THEY pay.
cuz what im seeing right now....is people going home to discomfort and THEY still didnt pay.
all this stuff now is just optics and trickery they doing.

people need to learn from the coronavirus.

sneak up on the system. kill them from the inside and mutate as you move along.

blueprint is right there. we are 14% an may not seem strong....but a microscopic virus sent the world running.

you still my boo?

Yeah,

some aren't seeing the long con like others are..............

Back