Welcome To aBlackWeb

Looting/Burning of Buildings...

Looting and destroying communities

• Yeah, I'm with it

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Nah, that's weak shit

Votes: 9 42.9%

• Total voters
i heard about this...didnt know his name.

sad shit.

he didnt have to die.......i thought this was about a black man who got killed by white cops.

but i see the black cop can get the heat.....and white america is still comfortable......

Agreed it is sad shit...

Folks may brush it off cuz he was a former police captain... but who knows if whoever did that to him knew that information.

Dude got shot by someone looting..... over a TV from what folks are saying..

I really don't give a shit about looting like that... loot these big corporations.. they owe us anyway.... leave black businesses alone tho... don't be out here harming each other for trivial shit like that..that's nuts

Questions for the anti looters. Do yall think the other cops would have got charged and the original charge upgraded without the looting?

Agreed it is sad shit...

Folks may brush it off cuz he was a former police captain... but who knows if whoever did that to him knew that information.

I really don't give a shit about looting like that... loot these big corporations.. they owe us anyway.... leave black businesses alone tho... don't be out here harming each other for trivial shit like that..that's nuts

Unfortunately not everyone looting did it for political reasons fam.

Thats got to be said too.

Some people looted just to get some free shit and dont give a fuck bout any of this.

Agreed it is sad shit...

Whats crazy is where is this energy for the racist white cops.?
People who come into your hood ...Best the shit out of you and chilling in a car an dare a nigga?

But the black cop gets the heat?

Questions for the anti looters. Do yall think the other cops would have got charged and the original charge upgraded without the looting?
I think tearing they shit up helped ....Them police stations and the protester battles was pressure.

Unfortunately not everyone looting did it for political reasons fam.

Thats got to be said too.

Some people looted just to get some free shit and dont give a fuck bout any of this.

Oh I know... That's fair enough and that's where I was going with my question in raising this...

What's the priority? We on some.... put the energy into sending a message no matter who gets harmed?

We being selective in how we send our message? Spare and DEFEND black businesses amongst all this chaos...

or is it every man/woman for themselves and complete chaos.

jussayin

Oh I know... That's fair enough and that's where I was going with my question in raising this...

What's the priority? We on some.... put the energy into sending a message no matter who gets harmed?

We being selective in how we send our message?

or is it every man/woman for themselves and complete chaos.

jussayin

I feel you.

Its impossible to ever get everyone on the same page.

And sadly, almost all failed revolutions/movements anywhere failed becuase of the opposition within their own people.

I don't think so

At the same time they could've been just as effective not fucking up the small businesses and poorer neighborhoods

A lot of bitch ass people in those crowds who don't give a fuck about the cause

And the shit that happened to David Dorn is fuck shit of the highest levels

Last edited:

Nope..

I was watching the news last night on several stations and even though they kept repeating how peaceful all the protests were... the anchors/correspondents were practically salivating and hoping some shit would pop off.

"Its been peaceful all day BUT AT ANY MOMENT SOMETHING COULD HAPPEN.. stay tuned "

View attachment 291470

The white mfs who participated probably don't have this issue for their fam in their neighborhoods

And look at the churches helping even when they been shut down
I heard latin kings are tdrrorizing black elderly women and children that pass through Cicero or whatever that as a is called. Matter of fact ive seen Instagram and youtube footage. How come nobody is reporting this on national news . why isnt anybody doing anything about this @Maywood @Whiz_Khalifa @chi_city ? I'm asking because the shit got me posses off right now.

I heard latin kings are tdrrorizing black elderly women and children that pass through Cicero or whatever that as a is called. Matter of fact ive seen Instagram and youtube footage. How come nobody is reporting this on national news . why isnt anybody doing anything about this @Maywood @Whiz_Khalifa @chi_city ? I'm asking because the shit got me posses off right now.
@Chi-town B knows the most

Playboy Lasted all But 3 Days , Jose Bitched Up quick
Mexican Gang Member Says Its All Love.. Wants Unity Between Black & Brown + Latin King Head Says They're Standing Down After Men Killed In Cicero, CHI

Mexican Gang Member says their is no Chiraq race war and it's all love @Papa_Spank

I’m ok with it material can always be rebuilt if you don’t destroy shit they gonna think we like our treatment

Back