Looting/Burning of Buildings...

Looting and destroying communities

• Yeah, I'm with it

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Nah, that's weak shit

Votes: 9 42.9%

• Total voters
necessary evil

if you got a hole in your roof, would you keep gettin mad your floor gets wet every time it rains or fix the hole?

stop killin us indiscriminately then no need to protest, therefore no opportunity for opportunist to take advantage of the large gathering

seems so simple but Amerikkka

They’re mostly tearing up their communities

That may be true...but i would argue the objective remains largely the same:

Create fear and panic disrupting the overall message. In white neighborhoods, heightened fear and panic. In black neighborhoods, the added bonus of sabotaging black business with little or no consequence.

That may be true...but i would argue the objective remains largely the same:

Create fear and panic disrupting the overall message. In white neighborhoods, heightened fear and panic. In black neighborhoods, the added bonus of sabotaging black business with little or no consequence.
We wouldn’t be here if it weren’t for injustice

Unless I’m missing something isn’t most of the destruction being done in white areas?
Not in Chicago

They fucked up downtown a bit but most those businesses have money to get back up n running within days.

From everything I've been hearing and seeing the black/brown hoods got it the worst unless I'm proven wrong.

What trips me out is the ppl that go fuck up these neighborhoods then go back home where most businesses still in tact n dont gotta live thru it

Niggas tucked away in Denmark and shit trying to tell us in America how to handle looting/protesting in our streets

:lol10:
you really wanna do this with me?

cuz what i do from here for OUR community shits on anything you could possibly do and most of the people you know.

i got shit on cruise control for our people in a few cities in a few states and working on London.........and you doing what? buying pocket pussies?

foh.

I just wanted to rile you up

I respect the work you’re doing man

I love you

Herc_is_Disappointed.gif

Has anyone mentioned David Dorn and how that plays into this discussion?
i heard about this...didnt know his name.

sad shit.

he didnt have to die.......i thought this was about a black man who got killed by white cops.

but i see the black cop can get the heat.....and white america is still comfortable......

Back