Welcome To aBlackWeb

Looting/Burning of Buildings...

Looting and destroying communities

• Yeah, I'm with it

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Nah, that's weak shit

Votes: 9 42.9%

• Total voters
It's mostly cacs I see looting and they just out to destroy they dont give a damn about george Floyd. What i did like was the burning of police cars andloot8jg police equipment and police horses lol. Also liked seeing barricades and rocks or bottles 5hrown at cops but 5hats just Riot cops. I ran across some foul officers in my life. Thres this bitch cop i hate she ain't shit but a hoodrat with a badge I hope her ugly monkey facer ass gets fuckednup one day but as for destroying local businesses and the neighborhood its like George's brother said" yo7 d9nt see me wildin' out so what are y'all doing? Nothing. All that looting and rioting won't bring my brother back."

ok...we had a disconnect

or maybe we didnt.

all im saying is dont hurt the folks that look like you in the areas where you frequent. If there is a mom and pop store that has been there for lets say a decade, how hard is it to say "nah, leave them alone" and keep it moving

Ok... I gotta ask... Where is this happening? What mom and pop stores got burned down? Where is this happening frequently?

I'll take it a step further - and this is prolly a controversial opinion - but fuck it. While I wish it DIDN'T happen at all, I'm honestly ok with some black business being destroyed, also. Not because they deserve it, or did anything, or are a part of the system of oppression or anything like that. Sometimes...that's just the cost of making progress. It's unfortunate. But we're not gonna come out of this unscathed. No war in history has ever been fought without some measure of friendly-fire. That's a byproduct of the shit. It just IS.

If I was a black business owner in one of them downtown areas, I'd tell them niggas "Look, this is a black owned business. This is MY shit. If y'all tear this shit up, you're gonna put a bunch of black people out of work. So I'm asking y'all to go down the street and tear up that other shit. But I got insurance. So if y'all are DETERMINED to act up, I'll step aside and y'all can burn this bitch to the ground. Cuz this shit is bigger than me.'.
If they still burned it...They are apart of the problem.

Ok... I gotta ask... Where is this happening? What mom and pop stores got burned down? Where is this happening frequently?
if my comments gave the impression that it was happening for sure and frequently, then thats on me

my position is that we shouldn't do these things in the midst of the looting

reminds me of the scene from barbershop where they were reenacting the riots from that time or portraying a fictional riot, idk, but how ced the entertainer character stood in front of one of them to prevent him from throwing a molotov cocktail into the shop.

if my comments gave the impression that it was happening for sure and frequently, then thats on me

my position is that we shouldn't do these things in the midst of the looting

reminds me of the scene from barbershop where they were reenacting the riots from that time or portraying a fictional riot, idk, but how ced the entertainer character stood in front of one of them to prevent him from throwing a molotov cocktail into the shop.

You just talking to talk at this point my g.

If they still burned it...They are apart of the problem.

No...they aren't.

The problem IS THAT THE POLICE ARE OUT OF CONTROL AND ARE KILLING NIGGAS LEFT AND RIGHT.

That is the problem. We're not gonna sit in here and act like something that is a REACTION to the problem...is a part of the problem.

That's like that police chief in LA saying that George Floyd's death was just as much on the protesters as the cops who did it.
Make that make sense.

There should be an option for "I don't like it, but I get it".

The reason I don't like it is because I don't believe it solves anything. It just serves as a distraction and furthers the negative narrative other races paint on us to justify their perceived supremacy towards us.

Yea I'm "I don't like it but I understand it" crowd

I mean it's all good unless it happens to u right? Mfs cars got burned down around here parked at home.

Do we criticize an owner for killing a trespasser?

If it's "all part of the game"

Seen some post about "insurance only gives u 20% of total losses"

Someone who probably didn't lose shit reply "20 is better than zero"

Ehhhh

There should be an option for "I don't like it, but I get it".

The reason I don't like it is because I don't believe it solves anything. It just serves as a distraction and furthers the negative narrative other races paint on us to justify their perceived supremacy towards us.
Man fuck their opinions

You could be David Clarke or Farakhan , their opinions won't differ.

Rioting has solved peoples right to vote, it solved police having to wear police cameras, it solved gay rights, it solved people having to work only 8 hours, it solved free speech.

Protesting however....
There's a protest in Norway right now, u heard about it?

But I bet you would hear about a riot.

No...they aren't.

The problem IS THAT THE POLICE ARE OUT OF CONTROL AND ARE KILLING NIGGAS LEFT AND RIGHT.

That is the problem. We're not gonna sit in here and act like something that is a REACTION to the problem...is a part of the problem.

That's like that police chief in LA saying that George Floyd's death was just as much on the protesters as the cops who did it.
Make that make sense.
Shouldn't have to tell grown ass adults this yo

No...they aren't.

Make that make sense.
because you didnt do nothing.
your business didnt do nothing.

someone standing in front of you see you black an still continues to set your shit ablaze......fuck that.....ill stand up for you.

take that burning shit to the people who hurt you....take that anger to those who hurt the culture...the cause.

people in the burbs who came into the cities to loot and burn shit dont care about you burning your own shit.
you are not making them do shit nor are you changing the system.

people talking about target and walmart are apart of the big corp hurting people......well fucking boycott it before now.
you ever see a walmart on black friday or when they drop shit to 50% off? filled with us in there. yet, now they a problem?

have they always been a problem or what?

dont hurt the black community......

you dont think the community has hurt enough?

people brought up tulsa.......but it was burned down by outsiders.
are we that fucked up that now people want to burn their own shit now?

everyone else out here circling the wagons....protecting their communities and the women and children in it.

wilding out on each other does nothing.

go after those who people are mad at.

Back