Welcome To aBlackWeb

Looting/Burning of Buildings...

Looting and destroying communities

• Yeah, I'm with it

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Nah, that's weak shit

Votes: 9 42.9%

• Total voters
my only issue is with how hard/difficult it is for most blacks to secure money for their businesses, whether they leased the space from a white person, owned the building or owned the lease themselves, how much more difficult is it going to be for them to rebuild?

You have to destroy to rebuild anew so I have no problem with it

you have to blow up buildings that serve the city like police stations, city hall, courthouses, etc

you have to kill cops that you know did wrong and got away with it and the officials that let this shit
Happen

You have to do real damage to change things for the better to show that the people won’t stand for shit like this anymore

Don’t arrest me this is all in theory

Before I finished reading this I started laughing and saying to myself hopefully nobody reads this who works for law enforcement.

Nice save at the end with "all in theory" lmao

I'm gonna throw the "ALL IN THEORY" on this post I'm about to drop to cover my ass. Lol

I'm not mad at folks looting those upscale stores, police stations (because they are the spark for this situation), court houses, racist monuments and such....

But like I stated in the other thread, you wanna really get these public officials and politicians to get off their ass........ take the protest to their front doors! These police commissioner's, mayor's, governor's, senator's, judges and all their rich neighbors who are most likely donors to their election and reelection campaigns!

I know to some that's really extreme but it most definitely will make alot of those folks take heed to what their constituents are feeling and saying.

But this is "ALL IN THEORY"

my only issue is with how hard/difficult it is for most blacks to secure money for their businesses, whether they leased the space from a white person, owned the building or owned the lease themselves, how much more difficult is it going to be for them to rebuild?

This is bigger than them...

I'm gonna throw the "ALL IN THEORY" on this post I'm about to drop to cover my ass. Lol

I'm not mad at folks looting those upscale stores, police stations (because they are the spark for this situation), court houses, racist monuments and such....

But like I stated in the other thread, you wanna really get these public officials and politicians to get off their ass........ take the protest to their front doors! These police commissioner's, mayor's, governor's, senator's, judges and all their rich neighbors who are most likely donors to their election and reelection campaigns!

I know to some that's really extreme but it most definitely will make alot of those folks take heed to what their constituents are feeling and saying.

But this is "ALL IN THEORY"

I'll take it a step further - and this is prolly a controversial opinion - but fuck it. While I wish it DIDN'T happen at all, I'm honestly ok with some black business being destroyed, also. Not because they deserve it, or did anything, or are a part of the system of oppression or anything like that. Sometimes...that's just the cost of making progress. It's unfortunate. But we're not gonna come out of this unscathed. No war in history has ever been fought without some measure of friendly-fire. That's a byproduct of the shit. It just IS.

If I was a black business owner in one of them downtown areas, I'd tell them niggas "Look, this is a black owned business. This is MY shit. If y'all tear this shit up, you're gonna put a bunch of black people out of work. So I'm asking y'all to go down the street and tear up that other shit. But I got insurance. So if y'all are DETERMINED to act up, I'll step aside and y'all can burn this bitch to the ground. Cuz this shit is bigger than me.'.

Last edited:
Huh... a few black businesses damaged more important than blacks getting killed by cops and racists and the people responding to that injustice?
ok...we had a disconnect

or maybe we didnt.

all im saying is dont hurt the folks that look like you in the areas where you frequent. If there is a mom and pop store that has been there for lets say a decade, how hard is it to say "nah, leave them alone" and keep it moving

ok...we had a disconnect

or maybe we didnt.

all im saying is dont hurt the folks that look like you in the areas where you frequent. If there is a mom and pop store that has been there for lets say a decade, how hard is it to say "nah, leave them alone" and keep it moving

We all recognize that, in a perfect world, that is how it would go.

But in the world we've got, that's imperfect, if some of us have to lose our livelihood in order to move forward...sad to say it...but so be it.

We all recognize that, in a perfect world, that is how it would go.

But in the world we've got, that's imperfect, if some of us have to lose our livelihood in order to move forward...sad to say it...but so be it.
im for this if the end result is that somehow they are either made whole or at least provided a level playing field to start over

You have to sacrifice to get what you want

Hard to introduce anarchy to change the system when you are picking and choosing

im for this if the end result is that somehow they are either made whole or at least provided a level playing field to start over

This is interesting. I'm not opposed to that at all. But here is the real question I want you to ask yourself.

Let's say that these people are NOT made whole or compensated in anyway, besides whatever type of insurance payment they get.

If I told you right now that you could personally press a button and solve a the problem RIGHT NOW. Literally @AP21 pushes a button an no more black people are unjustly murdered by police ever again, those past cops are retroactively found guilty of murder and put in jail for the rest of their lives, and there is legislation in place that makes it very clear that our lives are just as valuable as everyone elses...but the black people who have had their business destroyed won't be compensated anything extra at all.

Do you push that button?

Or do no you not push that button?

This is interesting. I'm not opposed to that at all. But here is the real question I want you to ask yourself.

Let's say that these people are NOT made whole or compensated in anyway, besides whatever type of insurance payment they get.

If I told you right now that you could personally press a button and solve a the problem RIGHT NOW. Literally @AP21 pushes a button an no more black people are unjustly murdered by police ever again, those past cops are retroactively found guilty of murder and put in jail for the rest of their lives, and there is legislation in place that makes it very clear that our lives are just as valuable as everyone elses...but the black people who have had their business destroyed won't be compensated anything extra at all.

Do you push that button?

Or do no you not push that button?
interesting scenario and outcome

i wont be AP, so i'll just answer the question and push the button

Back