Looting/Burning of Buildings...

Looting and destroying communities

• Yeah, I'm with it

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Nah, that's weak shit

Votes: 9 42.9%

• Total voters
also........them name brand stores.....

they are apart of the problem too from what yall saying....

do yall know why? im curious.
i do but i want to know if yall do.

now if its fuck them....than its fuck them right?

why loot and wear they shit? its fuck them right? but im going to style with looted shit?

no, if its fuck them....burn the store and everything in it to make a point.

and matter of fact.....they are welcoming the burning.....not only can some of them cash out....they making profits while they lost tons of money during the pandemic an no one buying shit. burning they shit just helped them out. i am sure they are thankful. and lets not talk about them hiring adjusters and lying about inventory.

so if you hate the system....try to understand how it works and why you hate it if you want to destroy it..how to do it...otherwise...you helping them

I dont like it but it has a source. Fix the source and you wont have the riots.

You've let ppl know the legal process is pointless and doesn't work for them. now they feel they only option is to destroy shit.
yes destroy shit.......but their shit, their system.
not where you live.

but on the flip side....we need to be ready to step up and do shit for ourselves.

its possible to have safe enclaves with and for black people within the states.....its possible to have places where those who are policing the community is from that community.

but we have to make these things happen for us. fuck them. and honestly fuck their help.

i said it before.....i dont trust none of this.

a few convictions to me wont stop them from being assholes. burning our own shit wont stop them from being assholes.

fucking up they shit,.......i bet people want to talk this out.

again....we are too dependent on a system that dont like us to make things right by us.

we need to be a force in all aspects not just in a few ways.

You have to sacrifice to get what you want

Hard to introduce anarchy to change the system when you are picking and choosing
picking an choosing what?

to not destroy your own shit?

the fuck?

what burning the local coffee shop owned by ms peggy gonna do to get a conviction?

how about you hit the burbs an tear down they shit.

you dont go into a war fucking up your own tanks.

if you punch me in the face and i cut myself to get you back you gonna think im an idiot.
this is how yall sounding.

what about THEIR shit?

them

they did this.......not those in the black community,.

how the fuck is it even an option to began to destroy where ya momma stay?

how about where them cops momma stay?

I've yet to see a single black owned business that was not in a downtown area or suburban are of any of these cities get destroyed. Every black owned business that I did see getting in destroyed was on white property or predominately white areas like downtown.

What are niggas even losing? How can we lose shit that's not truly ours? How are we destroying our neighborhoods when in reality these aren't our hoods. We don't own shit in these neighborhoods. We rent more than we own. We shop there but we don't live there. Just because we spend our money in these places does not makes us owners. The real owners remind us of this every fucking day wit their racism and discrimination. Are we gonna act like all of these establishments welcome us with open arms because they don't.

They don't want us there. They want us to spend our money there. A lot of these business were hurting when COVID-19 started to wild out. The tone of a lot of these establishments quickly changed to them "reminding us" that they are here with us through these uncertain times. Now they mad that were took everything and destroyed shit. They shouldn't be mad. If they were really with us through these uncertain times they would know that we'll be back once they rebuild or relocate. We're never just gonna stop spending money so why are they so mad about it now? It's because they don't have any control. This is bigger than looting. We're not just looting. We're taking shit on our terms. They are loosing control over shit when COVID-19 was already doing damage.

C'mon now. Looting has always been a thing when things like this happen. You know this. It's not brand new. But you know what is? A deadly pandemic and a fucked up economy that was already hurting these spots before the looting even started. Now the looting was the final straw for a lot of these places so naturally they want to yell out at niggas and for that I say fuck them. I don't feel sorry and I have absolutely no sympathy for anyone who is devastated because they lost a piece of control over us.
man this is a sad way of looking at things.

if we dont own shit.....whos fault is that?

and if they dont want us there......why the fuck would you be ok with burning down shit thats for us where we live where we are welcomed?

and you being real cavalier about making looting such a ok thing. are you out there being about it?

i clearly see you dont understand how this works at all.

My man Dos woke up with a vengeance
cuz man this is bullshit.

fight the system..........but hurt your own in the process?

that makes no sense when they already are going to try to hurt us while you trying to hurt the system.

so again......we fighting on two fronts and people trying to make it ok.

can we focus on them.......them...

those that dont like us.

im ready for all you hoes.

tenor.gif

I don't care if it burns so be it and if good black peoples businesses doesn't burn great.

What I really want to know is once this dies down. Are american black people going to realize that it ain't no black and brown coalition? Like it was said here many times before by american black people who live in NY that black and hispanics are cool and peoples because they both came up in the struggle of NY together and they can say nigga because of that.

So are all yall who viewed shit that way after watching the videos posted of hispanic neighborhoods Chicago and NY going to go back to all the kumbaya shit or understand there is a difference between us and when it comes down to it they choose nationality first, language second and they don't identify as black at all?

Just because folks on here like to be petty. I'm NOT saying each every hispanic person feels that way but at the same time shit is crystal fucking clear!

and now that i think about it....who was the tweet really from?

how do we know that "head up to dyckman" tweet was from a legit person worrying and not an instigator?

niggas out here creating division and chaos.

while i know there is some division and some love.....a tweet like that can start a gangwar.

and now that i think about it....who was the tweet really from?

how do we know that "head up to dyckman" tweet was from a legit person worrying and not an instigator?

niggas out here creating division and chaos.

while i know there is some division and some love.....a tweet like that can start a gangwar.

With those Chicago videos seems like the shit is bigger than a gang war. These people are attacking ANYBODY just because they are black. So that means it doesn't matter if a black person is in a gang or not.

FOCUS

With those Chicago videos seems like the shit is bigger than a gang war. These people are attacking ANYBODY just because they are black. So that means it doesn't matter if a black person is in a gang or not.

FOCUS
im talking about in NYC

them chicago dudes are different.
i dont understand their politics.
really dont care to either. im too old

Nigga you just posted 2 videos of NY hispanics on the same exact shit
yea but im starting to wonder if its outsiders stroking flames and making people scared.

what if you and your people get tweets hispanics coming thru PG county to tear shit up?

im not saying its not true......just sounds kinda crazy people announcing shit like this now.

like someone said....about that LK and black poster announcing them fighting.
of course them mexicans going to react like animals.

just seems people are creating fear and people believing them.
and people following the tweets and trying to show up to loot.

its still fuck anyone not with us and listening to this type shit like we are the problem when it was shown it was everyone looting.

so last week

black lives matter and this week we are targets to everyone?

or we are demons coming to destroy the hoods?

something aint adding up.

Back