Welcome To aBlackWeb

Looting Breaks Out In Chicago After Another Cop Shooting

When systemic racism has been implemented to marginalize black Americans specifically then this is the only outcome.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
When a city has failed its ppl on every level this is the result. Theres no incentive to be a law abiding citizen.
Got quite a bit to say to this...Not to you in general Gabi. But this post is interesting. Imma wait this one out.

Got quite a bit to say to this...Not to you in general Gabi. But this post is interesting. Imma wait this one out.
It's a thought I been having for a while about certain areas. This applies to not just chicago...but native reservations, the whole state of West Virginia...I'm sure you can speak to some areas in the DR... where ppl are practically forgotten and neglected by every institution this is the typa shit you get. Chicago is worse to me cuz that stuff is concentrated to a couple neighborhoods. The whole city aint like that and it's not accidental. But the ppl with no power are gonna be blamed for this instead of the keeping it on the system that feeds off keeping shit exactly like that.

Gimme the pushback I want the smoke cuz it's gon help me refine my thinking on it.

The Chi fuckin up The Movement, man.

Between the original protests back in 2016, the cops deciding not to go out on calls, The Rona, the Movement kicking back to high gear, I don’t think even Obama could fix that place right now. Lightfoot never had a chance.

They need to treat that muhfucka on some Dark Knight Rises shit, and seal off all bridges and tunnels leading to that muhfucka.

Last edited:
I've always wanted to visit chicago now I don't think so. I don't care about the shootings and all that gang shit. It fucked me up that all they have to do trap people in a part of that city is raise some bridges.

I ain't ok with that at all.

I just hate the ammo it gives these Cuntservative Cacs and the Sambos that love them.

Fuckas haven’t shut up about Chi-City for four years, and stay trying to use it as a shield against the Movement.

The Chi fuckin up The Movement, man.

Between the original protests back in 2016, the cops deciding not to go out on calls, The Rona, the Movement kicking back to high gear, I don’t think even Obama could fix that place right now. Lightfoot never had a chance.

They need to treat that muhfucka on some Knight Rises shit, and seal off all bridges and tunnels leading to that muhfucka.
Don't forget that nigga kidnapping keisha, ronnie and the homeless people under the bridge, douda running for mayor, sonny losing his restaurant and that blackout they recently had. Shit is getting outta control there.

I've always wanted to visit chicago now I don't think so. I don't care about the shootings and all that gang shit. It fucked me up that all they have to do trap people in a part of that city is raise some bridges.

I ain't ok with that at all.
That's a false narrative

Downtown Chicago isn't on an island like Manhattan lol

That's a false narrative

Downtown Chicago isn't on an island like Manhattan lol
To an extent he is right they ve been doing it since May by raising all the downtown bridges and closing off all the access points to downtown by vehicles ....u can isolate that area of downtown...

It’s kind of safe to have those opinions from miles away

speak ur mind fam
Damn elzo......I didn't expect this from you of all people. Is it okay I take this as miscommunication? I reacted too soon. My fault.

But my point is.....We still black. Dont put me with them because of my location. That's not cool. We both see things different....Which makes us need to speak up more.

But as to what you was saying.....You said the same as what I said and niggas was cutthroat. Some people fighting the fight and some looking for a reason to loot. But the location of the looting is the problem with me.

I said it before and will say it again......fuck up the burbs. My starter is in the burbs...But if it needs to take a hit for the cause...I'm ok with that. I'm willing to have my shit burned to the ground as long as you take at least 5 of them with my shit.

Make a point. Make them see you have access to them. And that they are the ptoblem because they support the system.

Damn elzo......I didn't expect this from you of all people. Is it okay I take this as miscommunication? I reacted too soon. My fault.

But my point is.....We still black. Dont put me with them because of my location. That's not cool. We both see things different....Which makes us need to speak up more.

But as to what you was saying.....You said the same as what I said and niggas was cutthroat. Some people fighting the fight and some looking for a reason to loot. But the location of the looting is the problem with me.

I said it before and will say it again......fuck up the burbs. My starter is in the burbs...But if it needs to take a hit for the cause...I'm ok with that. I'm willing to have my shit burned to the ground as long as you take at least 5 of them with my shit.

Make a point. Make them see you have access to them. And that they are the ptoblem because they support the system.
Honestly the looters 2 days ago weren’t protesting shit or fighting for equality they were stealing cuz they can ( mayor mandate has forbidden the use of force to disperse social gatherings/protests or whatever)

So you care to elaborate or you just leaving it at that?
A quick look at a map of the city will suffice.

It'll take a lot more than raising the bridges to keep folks from Downtown. Well one could swing around North West and boom, you down town

To an extent he is right they ve been doing it since May by raising all the downtown bridges and closing off all the access points to downtown by vehicles ....u can isolate that area of downtown...
1. Again, down town chicago is not....I repeat is not on an island b. If a person wants to get to 'that area' of downtown they can. That's an absolute. See the above POV

2. If we going by your reasoning, it doesn't support his belief that a part of the city can be 'trapped'. If anything your stance supports that part of the city can be locked down like a fortress. Which can be said for any parts of any city in the US

A quick look at a map of the city will suffice.

It'll take a lot more than raising the bridges to keep folks from Downtown. Well one could swing around North West and boom, you down town

1. Again, down town chicago is not....I repeat is not on an island b. If a person wants to get to 'that area' of downtown they can. That's an absolute. See the above POV

2. If we going by your reasoning, it doesn't support his belief that a part of the city can be 'trapped'. If anything your stance supports that part of the city can be locked down like a fortress. Which can be said for any parts of any city in the US

Yes parts of any city can be locked down but even then that it usually by police buses, cars and police presence shit like that. Raising bridges to trap/lock down a part of city is some different shit.

Based on your post so if all the bridges to downtown are raised that leaves only one way in and out from the northwest side of town?

Locked down or trapped that shit is fucked up to me.

Back