Welcome To aBlackWeb

Looking For Writers For The Main Site

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
I'm currently looking for writers for the main site. For the most part it doesn't matter what the subject is, aslong as you enjoy writing about it. It can be about movies, sports, fashion, etc.

If you're interested let me know.

You already......

Just pm me a topic, and my long winded ass will get to it

Tell me a topic and I'll try to write about it.

Just so you know, I have some hip-hop knowledge, but not that deep.

So, it is best if I write about something else.

Last edited:
Gonna delete the detailed posts that's been made in here so far, incase mfs are watching.

If you're interested just @ me and say you are so I can give you access to the writer's block.

Last edited:
I can be a writer. Not a reliable one, more like a special guest writer that will just turn stuff in whenever he pleases

I can be a writer. Not a reliable one, more like a special guest writer that will just turn stuff in whenever he pleases

That's cool with me fam. Whenever you feel like writing something let me know. Like I said I want to cover alot of ground subject matter wise with the main site, so I'm open to pretty much anything you want to write about.

Can this be on a freelance tip? Like if I have a piece, send it over, and get it approved, instead of being a dedicated writer covering topics you and the editors need?

Back