Welcome To aBlackWeb

How long is it gonna be a long distant relationship?

By that I mean is he gonna be gone for a few months to a year, and he coming back to your area or are you going to move out to his area. Or do both of y'all plan on staying in your separate areas for the foreseeable future.

If y'all plan on the latter, y'all basically just fuck buddies when y'all visit each other city.

How long is it gonna be a long distant relationship?

By that I mean is he gonna be gone for a few months to a year, and he coming back to your area or are you going to move out to his area. Or do both of y'all plan on staying in your separate areas for the foreseeable future.

If y'all plan on the latter, y'all basically just fuck buddies when y'all visit each other city.
they're in different cities for one year. same state tho.

I think she's in Savannah he's gonna be in ATL. A 3.5 hr drive. They could see each other every weekend if they wanted

Who in the HELL driving 8 hrs every weekend

200w.gif

Who in the HELL driving 8 hrs every weekend

200w.gif
when I was younger, I used to commute nearly 3 hrs each day everyday to work in a diff city. it can be done, just put on a soundtrack u like n take turns making the journey.

or make vacations out of it n airbnb places in between Savannah and Atlanta? then it's only an hr or 2 for both of u to get to.

when I was younger, I used to commute nearly 3 hrs each day everyday to work in a diff city. it can be done, just put on a soundtrack u like n take turns making the journey.

or make vacations out of it n airbnb places in between Savannah and Atlanta? then it's only an hr or 2 for both of u to get to.
I wouldnt stop in the back woods of any southern state, But that's just me.

We're seeing each other next weekend and planned a vacation for Labor Day weekend.

Back