Welcome To aBlackWeb

My word of advice and speaking from experience:

It gets HARD but it may be worth it.
Communication is literally the life line of the relationship.
I was on the phone/skype with mine literally 24 hours of the day. That was a little excessive but we also had the lifestyle to allow this. Sometimes we wouldn't even talk while on cam or the phone, he'd do his thing and I'd be doing mine. Oddly, I loved this. It isnt for everyone though.
Don't cheat. It gets hard not being able to touch and feel the person but cheating isn't worth it.
Send nudes...lmfao. This is real though. I stayed doing this.
Cam up. I wouldn't say this is absolutely necessary until it's a relationship. I didn't cam up with my ex until we were legit together. After that, we lived
on Skype, literally. I'd be at work and on skype. In the shower, on skype. All of that. It's a bit much but once again our lifestyles allowed it.
Have lots of phone sex/Cam sex...You and him both need to be pleased. It ain't better than the real thing but it helps A LOT. It also builds up the tension so that
when yall do meet up, the sex will be
4j9X8_s-200x150.gif

Visits, I didn't visit my ex, we met up once for 10 days. I said if I'd ever get into another long distance relationship, I will visit more or as often as money allows.
Also, I won't get into another long distance relationship until after I've met them in person.
Don't assume or accuse. I know it's easy to assume that your dude could be out there fuckin another girl but unless given some proof, don't accuse.
This may sound corny but plan dates. I was talking to my coworker and she told me about a couple she knew who would go on dates. One was they would set up a movie time, he would go to the one in his town and she'd go to the one in her town.they'd FaceTime or cam up however they saw fit and watched it together.
I wouldn't do it but it sounds fun and cute.

Have the discussion about who would make the move when the time comes. Make sure both are or at least one of yall are willing to take that leap when it comes time for yall to actually live and be together.

That's all I got for now.
Game!

My word of advice and speaking from experience:

It gets HARD but it may be worth it.
Communication is literally the life line of the relationship.
I was on the phone/skype with mine literally 24 hours of the day. That was a little excessive but we also had the lifestyle to allow this. Sometimes we wouldn't even talk while on cam or the phone, he'd do his thing and I'd be doing mine. Oddly, I loved this. It isnt for everyone though.
Don't cheat. It gets hard not being able to touch and feel the person but cheating isn't worth it.
Send nudes...lmfao. This is real though. I stayed doing this.
Cam up. I wouldn't say this is absolutely necessary until it's a relationship. I didn't cam up with my ex until we were legit together. After that, we lived
on Skype, literally. I'd be at work and on skype. In the shower, on skype. All of that. It's a bit much but once again our lifestyles allowed it.
Have lots of phone sex/Cam sex...You and him both need to be pleased. It ain't better than the real thing but it helps A LOT. It also builds up the tension so that
when yall do meet up, the sex will be
4j9X8_s-200x150.gif

Visits, I didn't visit my ex, we met up once for 10 days. I said if I'd ever get into another long distance relationship, I will visit more or as often as money allows.
Also, I won't get into another long distance relationship until after I've met them in person.
Don't assume or accuse. I know it's easy to assume that your dude could be out there fuckin another girl but unless given some proof, don't accuse.
This may sound corny but plan dates. I was talking to my coworker and she told me about a couple she knew who would go on dates. One was they would set up a movie time, he would go to the one in his town and she'd go to the one in her town.they'd FaceTime or cam up however they saw fit and watched it together.
I wouldn't do it but it sounds fun and cute.

Have the discussion about who would make the move when the time comes. Make sure both are or at least one of yall are willing to take that leap when it comes time for yall to actually live and be together.

That's all I got for now.
Damn. I was good.

I ain’t shit now.

Damn. I was good.

I ain’t shit now.
Why you say you ain't shit now? Sounds like you really put effort into that long distance relationship, more than most. I wouldn't have bothered. Either I'd move where she at or she'd move where I'm at or it just wouldn't work in the long run.

Why you say you ain't shit now? Sounds like you really put effort into that long distance relationship, more than most. I wouldn't have bothered. Either I'd move where she at or she'd move where I'm at or it just wouldn't work in the long run.
That relationship was years ago. I been single for almost 7 years. I ain’t got in me no more.

Who in the HELL driving 8 hrs every weekend

200w.gif
My kids mom used to live in Augusta before we live together...she worked at 8am..drove to the spot after work after 5..2 hours to the spot..got up at 6 to drive 2 hours to Augusta..

In total drove round trip 4 hours a day for da, ya mean...

vbSJkyI.gif

Ya mean?

Back