Welcome To aBlackWeb

AP2.5

Beef Authority
Site Administrator
one of our ABW queens @BHL, is about to start a long distance relationship with her current boo. Any tips or advice ya'll can share?

@CPS @Kandy @Wife of Sam @OldThoT Can y'all give me more advice than send nudes :smh:

That's yall problem. Yall run to women on advice on how to keep a nigga entertained instead of listening to.......... men.

The freaky shit is more than necessary.

At the end of the day tho, it's really gonna test how strong of a connection yall really have to begin with. If yall are on the phone and the convos get dry, then yall aren't really a good match.

That's yall problem. Yall run to women on advice on how to keep a nigga entertained instead of listening to.......... men.

The freaky shit is more than necessary.

At the end of the day tho, it's really gonna test how strong of a connection yall really have to begin with. If yall are on the phone and the convos get dry, then yall aren't really a good match.

Come give me a hug Goldie lol

I'm not saying your advice is unwanted it's just can I get more than sexual shit. Like, how often should I visit? Should I be concerned when new names start popping up? How can we keep communication positive but still open to discussing our concerns? What are the limits to hanging out with the opposite sex? Are there any limits?

Obviously you still going to do your thing, make sure you two are honest about what you are doing. If either of you the jealous type it's not going to work.

As far as visits it depends on your time and how much money you willing to spend going back and forth. Try and do it often though.

Come give me a hug Goldie lol

I'm not saying your advice is unwanted it's just can I get more than sexual shit. Like, how often should I visit? Should I be concerned when new names start popping up? How can we keep communication positive but still open to discussing our concerns? What are the limits to hanging out with the opposite sex? Are there any limits?
Those are all things you should discuss wth him but if something was cool when you lived close to each other it should still be cool when you live far apart. Trust isn't based on distance. As far as traveling I would say as often as possible because you should want to be with each other as often as possible.

I recommend setting at a minimum, one weekend per month that is the official visit and y'all rotate who comes and sees who

You can do more but at least have a baseline

My word of advice and speaking from experience:

It gets HARD but it may be worth it.
Communication is literally the life line of the relationship.
I was on the phone/skype with mine literally 24 hours of the day. That was a little excessive but we also had the lifestyle to allow this. Sometimes we wouldn't even talk while on cam or the phone, he'd do his thing and I'd be doing mine. Oddly, I loved this. It isnt for everyone though.
Don't cheat. It gets hard not being able to touch and feel the person but cheating isn't worth it.
Send nudes...lmfao. This is real though. I stayed doing this.
Cam up. I wouldn't say this is absolutely necessary until it's a relationship. I didn't cam up with my ex until we were legit together. After that, we lived
on Skype, literally. I'd be at work and on skype. In the shower, on skype. All of that. It's a bit much but once again our lifestyles allowed it.
Have lots of phone sex/Cam sex...You and him both need to be pleased. It ain't better than the real thing but it helps A LOT. It also builds up the tension so that
when yall do meet up, the sex will be
4j9X8_s-200x150.gif

Visits, I didn't visit my ex, we met up once for 10 days. I said if I'd ever get into another long distance relationship, I will visit more or as often as money allows.
Also, I won't get into another long distance relationship until after I've met them in person.
Don't assume or accuse. I know it's easy to assume that your dude could be out there fuckin another girl but unless given some proof, don't accuse.
This may sound corny but plan dates. I was talking to my coworker and she told me about a couple she knew who would go on dates. One was they would set up a movie time, he would go to the one in his town and she'd go to the one in her town.they'd FaceTime or cam up however they saw fit and watched it together.
I wouldn't do it but it sounds fun and cute.

Have the discussion about who would make the move when the time comes. Make sure both are or at least one of yall are willing to take that leap when it comes time for yall to actually live and be together.

That's all I got for now.

My word of advice and speaking from experience:

It gets HARD but it may be worth it.
Communication is literally the life line of the relationship.
I was on the phone/skype with mine literally 24 hours of the day. That was a little excessive but we also had the lifestyle to allow this. Sometimes we wouldn't even talk while on cam or the phone, he'd do his thing and I'd be doing mine. Oddly, I loved this. It isnt for everyone though.
Don't cheat. It gets hard not being able to touch and feel the person but cheating isn't worth it.
Send nudes...lmfao. This is real though. I stayed doing this.
Cam up. I wouldn't say this is absolutely necessary until it's a relationship. I didn't cam up with my ex until we were legit together. After that, we lived
on Skype, literally. I'd be at work and on skype. In the shower, on skype. All of that. It's a bit much but once again our lifestyles allowed it.
Have lots of phone sex/Cam sex...You and him both need to be pleased. It ain't better than the real thing but it helps A LOT. It also builds up the tension so that
when yall do meet up, the sex will be
4j9X8_s-200x150.gif

Visits, I didn't visit my ex, we met up once for 10 days. I said if I'd ever get into another long distance relationship, I will visit more or as often as money allows.
Also, I won't get into another long distance relationship until after I've met them in person.
Don't assume or accuse. I know it's easy to assume that your dude could be out there fuckin another girl but unless given some proof, don't accuse.
This may sound corny but plan dates. I was talking to my coworker and she told me about a couple she knew who would go on dates. One was they would set up a movie time, he would go to the one in his town and she'd go to the one in her town.they'd FaceTime or cam up however they saw fit and watched it together.
I wouldn't do it but it sounds fun and cute.

Have the discussion about who would make the move when the time comes. Make sure both are or at least one of yall are willing to take that leap when it comes time for yall to actually live and be together.

That's all I got for now.
tl:dr?

Back