Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll URL: Loaded Lux vs Aye Verb.. From the NOME 9 card...

Who won?

• Debatable...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Niggaz be holding out on battles so much i forgot to gaf about this shit. I watched couple bootlegs and still forgot this was out there.

I never cared about this battle but since it's out ima save it to watch it at work tonight

Lux 2 1

1st n 2nd

That 3rd more debatable to me because I think the stream skipped a little in Lux's 3rd on the PPV footage I saw

Shiiiiiit Lux's 3rd wasn't as bad as I thought.

Lux 2-1 for sure,but a possible 30

Verb was dope,but a lot of that shit wasn't all that.He did enough to make it a good fight and he was flowing like a mutha fucka in some parts.

That 3rd more debatable to me because I think the stream skipped a little in Lux's 3rd on the PPV footage I saw

Shiiiiiit Lux's 3rd wasn't as bad as I thought.

Lux 2-1 for sure,but a possible 30

Verb was dope,but a lot of that shit wasn't all that.He did enough to make it a good fight and he was flowing like a mutha fucka in some parts.
Said the same shit. I dont remember lux starting the 3rd painting the picture like that of verb being emotionally unstable. Which made the psa radio schemes hit way harder when i originally thought it was ass and out of place. He was really barkin on this nigga all 3 rds.

Verb was rapping alot of rappity rap shit jus to try to prove he can stand wit lux but it was jus words with no impact. Lux had gut punch lines Houston couldnt digest in the moment. Give em credit tho, they willing tried to hang but lux is definition of "Gotta see it on cam".

Back