Welcome To aBlackWeb

Loaded Lux & Hollow Da Don vs Tay Roc & Chess

Who won?

• Total voters
Wait... so Hollow threw the Mutation bar in off the top? This shit wasn't even fair. On third watch, Hollow and Lux was clubbing these niggas over the head with bars, aggression, schemes, and performance. Surf gonna need a whole lot more than PTSD street bars to contend if Lux bringing this heat....

Wait... so Hollow threw the Mutation bar in off the top? This shit wasn't even fair. On third watch, Hollow and Lux was clubbing these niggas over the head with bars, aggression, schemes, and performance. Surf gonna need a whole lot more than PTSD street bars to contend if Lux bringing this heat....
I couldnt believe some cats was sayin 2-1 surf n chess

You want the young "black star" or the 7 minute freetyle no money down (funk flex)
I'm just stretching.. you want the bo' flex or running miles?

They won the first round.

But yea, I notice all the Hollow fans living in this thread and not in the hollow vs myers thread lol

This was an allstar game battle, lets not let this shit distract you from the fact Hollow has been trash his last 5 or 6 battles and Lux been mediocre af his last couple battles too.

They won the first round.

But yea, I notice all the Hollow fans living in this thread and not in the hollow vs myers thread lol

This was an allstar game battle, lets not let this shit distract you from the fact Hollow has been trash his last 5 or 6 battles and Lux been mediocre af his last couple battles too.
But lux never lauce

Back