Welcome To aBlackWeb

Living that DINK (Dual Income, No Kids) life.....

Have too many family members and friends that envy the hell out of my situation to 2nd guess what I am doing with my life... LMAO

nothing wrong with kids (I actually like them a lot) but like folks have already stated, not everybody is cut out to be or want to be a parent.

If this is the lifestyle you choose, cool. We chose the family lifestyle. We put having a family and kids above traveling and such because that stuff just doesn’t matter so much to us.

The only issue I see though is all the people in here acting like kids are a burden. They’re really a blessing and you can’t understand how much until you look into the eyes of your child.

Everyone should do what works for them

Yup. But not sure if folks are joking in here or really side eyeing wearing a condom on your wife because she ain’t on BC.

I have two babies unplanned from the pull out method. It get tricky when you in that yea.

Last edited:
DINK life is where it's at! I see my friends and family with kids and they aging in double-time and can't do shit cant buy shit and just all around bogged down by life.

j/k - but still. I'd rather have nieces and nephews than kids. I don't know how people live that lifestyle.

All my siblings have kids. Matter fact I just became a 10 time uncle to another niece in the past few days. I first became an uncle all the way back in 96'. My brother started making kids early lol. Now I have 10 nieces and 2 nephews from my siblings. I'm just living the life right now. My parents have enough grandchildren for anymore. Imma be that uncle that all my nieces and nephews will see that's always on the move, can't stay still and always vacation somewhere lol

Yup. But not sure if folks are joking in here or really aiding eyeing wearing a condom on your wife because she ain’t on BC.

I have two babies unplanned from the pull out method. It get tricky when you in that yea.

Personally, Im not side eyeing family planning at all.

All im saying is that condoms would be my last choice for BC. If we gotta use condoms, we gotta use condoms, but im highkey pissed if we gotta use condoms. Lmaoo.

All my siblings have kids. Matter fact I just became a 10 time uncle to another niece in the past few days. I first became an uncle all the way back in 96'. My brother started making kids early lol. Now I have 10 nieces and 2 nephews from my siblings. I'm just living the life right now. My parents have enough grandchildren for anymore. Imma be that uncle that all my nieces and nephews will see that's always on the move, can't stay still and always vacation somewhere lol
2 of my daughters say this and I aint mad at it

I would love grandkids but my family big af fuck and its always a new baby every other yr so im sure I'll forever be surround by new life

Back