Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Little Brother - May The Lord Watch

9th will make album after album with Murs and been saying for the last 4 albums that "this is the last one", but cant do another album with LB smfh. I dunno what the fuck happened between them but im sure it had to do with money. Pretty sure 9th aint sitting in the studio with murs, just sending him beats. Dont see why he cant do that shit with LB and just have someone else master it like Khrysis or the Soul Council.

1. The Feel
2. A Word From the President
3. Everything
4. Right on Time
5. Black Magic (Make It Better)
6. Life After Blackface
7. Goodmorning Sunshine
8. Dyana Change My Life
9. What I Came For
10. Inside the Producer’s Studio
11. Sittin Alone
12. Picture This
13. Niggas Hollering
14. All in a Day
15. Work Through Me

Album is available for stream. Thats the tracklist above. Cant find production credits

I remember like 1 decade+ ago when 9th Wonder was being hyped up as one of the goat producers. had everyone like "Yo! Look what you can do in Fruity loops!"

don't hear much buzz about him these days

I remember like 1 decade+ ago when 9th Wonder was being hyped up as one of the goat producers. had everyone like "Yo! Look what you can do in Fruity loops!"

don't hear much buzz about him these days

Don't get it twisted 9th still has heat.
He is producing not only for his own camp but a who's who of underground and commercial artists.

Peeped the first few songs. Sounding dope af. Need to know these production credits. I know khrysis is on it for sure, but I doubt hes the only one. Need this on my phone ASAP.

It's funny because my sister was talking about them last year and how they wished they came back together. Told her the news on FB. I got this album added to my library. I'm about to ride to work, good today on this album. Let's make sure y'all, we do our part and buy the album. Great music should be appreciated and compensated. Plus they are underrated and underappreciated, so support off top.

Back