Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Lil Yachty - It Starts Here

He getting alot of love and praise for taking the risk. Shit feels like an attempt to make Tame Impala acid trip album. I will always respect artists for trying to grow and evolve. Hip hop needs it.

Shit like a Maggot Brain/dark side of the moon/ currents / all that on lean (wok) lol shit dope man. Y'all old niggas be open minded, this shit not what y'all thinking lol.

I tried to give it a listen cause I've met him a few times at the club in the summer/fall and he's always low key and polite coming in and leaving. But this ain't it for me. I respect the risk tho. It's about time some of these niggas try to do something different.

I fucks with Yatchy he got a few bangers and some shit i can play but......

This shit is annoying and trash. Another rapper like Tyler The Creator would of killed these intrumentals but Yatchy vocals are trash here. Mfs love when folks do off the wall shit but this is literally shit on the wall.

I'm rooting for Yatchy, but I got to keep it a buck...

bd59310b-dae5-4c7c-a57d-a00a866aaa5a_text.gif

It's enjoyable, though.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Six songs in and I will always tip my hat to artists trying new things and experimenting with new sounds

I feel bad because this album would be absolutely amazing if someone else took over the vocals for Yachty. He can't help the voice he was given but it's just not good to me

He can do what he wants but curating, executive producing and writing are obviously his strongest attributes.

Six songs in and I will always tip my hat to artists trying new things and experimenting with new sounds

I feel bad because this album would be absolutely amazing if someone else took over the vocals for Yachty. He can't help the voice he was given but it's just not good to me

He can do what he wants but curating, executive producing and writing are obviously his strongest attributes.
Giveon should have done the vocals, him and Yachty have identical voices but only one can sing

Back