Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Lil Wayne - Tha Carter V

Rate "Tha Carter 5"

• Total voters
Subject matter

ehhh

you know what you getting from both of these dudes

Pusha managed to tell his stories better with no wasted energy

his album, albeit short, was a theme that started off strong and finished even stronger

im not gonna totally fault wayne, but this is another project riddled with dated songs b/c of the constant delaying of the album and there was no cohesiveness to the project. I'm not saying every album has to have a theme before niggas just latch onto that part, but I'm saying, it definitely has carter 3 vibes of sounding like a glorified mixtape that doesnt really come together in places where it should.

this album had a LOT of filler

Top 3 albums of 2018

Not better than Daytona (knock it off)

Let it all work is one of the weaker songs on the album, albeit still good

ehhh

you know what you getting from both of these dudes

Pusha managed to tell his stories better with no wasted energy

his album, albeit short, was a theme that started off strong and finished even stronger

im not gonna totally fault wayne, but this is another project riddled with dated songs b/c of the constant delaying of the album and there was no cohesiveness to the project. I'm not saying every album has to have a theme before niggas just latch onto that part, but I'm saying, it definitely has carter 3 vibes of sounding like a glorified mixtape that doesnt really come together in places where it should.

this album had a LOT of filler
Yea this had WAY too many tracks on it

Its just a good album to me but if i could chop it down to my favorite 9 or 10 songs it coulda been AOTY worthy.

I figured Wayne is just playin the streaming game with the huge tracklist. More songs... More streams... More money

Esp now that hes free from his Daddy

Yea this had WAY too many tracks on it

Its just a good album to me but if i could chop it down to my favorite 9 or 10 songs it coulda been AOTY worthy.

I figured Wayne is just playin the streaming game with the huge tracklist. More songs... More streams... More money

Esp now that hes free from his Daddy
I agree with this take

I like C5 but come on now it’s been two years. This could of been its own separate shit.

Loved C5

Not here for an extra 10tracks tho. I'll check a couple singles like the one with Rae

been running this back recently

I really wish he trimmed a lot of the fat on this...had the makings of a VERY solid album at that point in his career.

Back