Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Lil Wayne - Tha Carter V

Rate "Tha Carter 5"

• Total voters
giphy.gif

Why rappers never on time with their release ? NaS dayum near didn't even drop on his stated due date SMMFH. Kendrick with TPAB couldn't even be on time SMMFH

6813BD83-1A4E-4EC2-B4A7-1F07D574ECFB.jpeg
CP time?

Attachments

• 2ED95AF7-D902-43F9-9C17-7BB5BF1430B1.jpeg
    2ED95AF7-D902-43F9-9C17-7BB5BF1430B1.jpeg
    20.1 KB · Views: 30
The actual GOATs of hip hop have labeled him as a fellow GOAT, so it’s undeniable that Lil Wayne is one of the GOATs.

Wayne done enough for ME to consider him a GOAT. Niggas thought that "bloody mary" verse was hot. That was 90% of Wayne shit during his run. What more could you ask more. Classic mixtape, album, classic features. Longevity.

Wayne done enough for ME to consider him a GOAT. Niggas thought that "bloody mary" verse was hot. That was 90% of Wayne shit during his run. What more could you ask more. Classic mixtape, album, classic features. Longevity.

That’s one thing I hate about the Hiphop music fans, it’s so what have you done for me lately. Who stayed at the top of their game forever? And very few stayed consistent. Wayne has so much quality content he has nothing left to prove at this point besides that he can still spit and he’s done that time and time again

Back