Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Lil Wayne - Funeral

Carter 5 was very good
It was a decent album but VERY good is a strong statement I just can't let slide. Im a ex Wayne head s/o to Vegas Lights IC Alumni, but I believe the expectations was Soo low and when someone exceed them a heightened appreciation becomes a thing. That's what I got from folks praising that album. He had alot of struggle bars and struggle songs. It started off strong, but got meh and then a few good songs scattered here and there.

It was a decent album but VERY good is a strong statement I just can't let slide. Im a ex Wayne head s/o to Vegas Lights IC Alumni, but I believe the expectations was Soo low and when someone exceed them a heightened appreciation becomes a thing. That's what I got from folks praising that album. He had alot of struggle bars and struggle songs. It started off strong, but got meh and then a few good songs scattered here and there.

Not to me.

Thanks for being unbiased

His last album went gold in a week but his career is dead.

You gotta love it lol

Carter V was a good album. Certainly better than the bullshit he put out the years before it. Unfortunately the bar was so low that he was bound to hit with something. Dudes been even more ridiculous since Carter V so who knows what we gonna get.

Back