Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lil Snupe’s Dad Slams Meek Mill, JAY Z & Dream Chasers For Not Giving His Son A Proper Gravesite (Snupe Mother Responds)

What else is Meek suppose to do? As a father it's his responsibility to make sure his boy resting place is how he want it.

His son died 2013 and dude paid for the burial. Why he gotta make sure his dad straight what if snipe ain’t even like his pops

If you pay attention, when they first get to the grave and dude starts complaining, someone in the background points out that he actually has a vault and not just a normal grave. But that wasn't enough for a nigga that paid nothing towards it. He believes there should be a "monument".

If you pay attention, when they first get to the grave and dude starts complaining, someone in the background points out that he actually has a vault and not just a normal grave. But that wasn't enough for a nigga that paid nothing towards it. He believes there should be a "monument".
And cool that he thinks because it’s in his son but when you in jail for 20 years and you miss your son’s whole life then you don’t get to talk. If you wasn’t in jail maybe your son still alive and if not then you coulda made sure there was a monument yourself

Idk what the circumstances behind dude going to jail for 20 years was. But I'll say this. If you put yourself in a situation to not be able to be there and raise your kids properly. You dont have much to stand on, when it comes to criticizing how other people do them. Also, why he so worried about "not seeing a quarter" off his son rap money.
Get a job and build your son a monument my guy. Stop expecting shit from people,Jay, meek or none of them owe you nothing

Idk what the circumstances behind dude going to jail for 20 years was. But I'll say this. If you put yourself in a situation to not be able to be there and raise your kids properly. You dont have much to stand on, when it comes to criticizing how other people do them. Also, why he so worried about "not seeing a quarter" off his son rap money.
Get a job and build your son a monument my guy. Stop expecting shit from people,Jay, meek or none of them owe you nothing
Exactly.

like how much you owe a nigga and his family?

Says Snupe’s Father didn’t wanna sign the birth certificate
Didn’t believe Snupe was his son
Father didn’t think Snupe wouldn’t amount to anything
Father is trying to go viral so he can get his rap career on the road

A fuck nigga. He really trying to clout chase off his kid death. Reopening the wounds for the people that were there.

Worst type of nigga.

Back