Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lil Snupe’s Dad Slams Meek Mill, JAY Z & Dream Chasers For Not Giving His Son A Proper Gravesite (Snupe Mother Responds)

didnt play video but if the dad was just released from prison, how was he supposed to provide his son with a proper burial?

im sorry but meek mill was going around acting like snupe was his lil brother. screaming his name in songs and acting all tough behind him on the socials. did yall niggas forget?

i would have looked out and made sure he was straight because that was somebody close to me.

if im knocked and my son is around alleged millionares and billionares and they taking him under his wing while alive, i would expect for them to take care of him in death.

i can tell yall havent been around a lot of thoro street niggas lol

because this really isnt hard to understand

u steady throwing shots at niggas on here lmfao. but your right meek should of handle that properly .

didnt play video but if the dad was just released from prison, how was he supposed to provide his son with a proper burial?

im sorry but meek mill was going around acting like snupe was his lil brother. screaming his name in songs and acting all tough behind him on the socials. did yall niggas forget?

i would have looked out and made sure he was straight because that was somebody close to me.

if im knocked and my son is around alleged millionares and billionares and they taking him under his wing while alive, i would expect for them to take care of him in death.

and even if youre not from the streets, taking care of others when you “got it like that” is just the right thing to do.

You could have just watched the video and had an informed opinion.

and even if youre not from the streets, taking care of others when you “got it like that” is just the right thing to do.
Its only ya hate of elitist that you got you taking this nonsense yo. Meek done paid to laid that man to rest and from last I read he still make sure his mamma straight

What kinda real thoro street niggas you know asking for handouts? For they kids no less?

Cause the grave site aint 'elaborate' enough? What kinda fuck shit is that?

This man wrong as two left shoes sold to a right footed man.

So pops mad that his son ain’t in the Gucci casket and LV tombstone
Essentially

He compared him to Nip and Von grave sites and feel Snupe should gave gotten the same treatment

im just saying if i got money and my yungbull die and i know his pops is in jail and his mom doesnt have much money, im looking out. might even throw some bread to his pops too

everybody is built differently tho

i just pray the cloth yall niggas are cut from never touches my skin

dude talking in the car about how everybody ate but he aint seen a quarter from what HIS SON accomplished and in the same breathe taking credit for it.. and then recording himself going to the gravesite and talkin shit.... just nasty behavior all around

dude talking in the car about how everybody ate but he aint seen a quarter from what HIS SON accomplished and in the same breathe taking credit for it.. and then recording himself going to the gravesite and talkin shit.... just nasty behavior all around
According to some Meek should be breaking him off.....for the rest of his life....

Back