Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lil Nas brings out the GOD MC at the Grammys

:yikes1:
You said on this very forum that you went from being a popular rapper that people noticed, to being a grocery store bagger... YOU LOST little buddy...

I'm not a grocery store bagger and I still do music.

I just work too.

IDK what Nas performing with a dude who was dressed in a pink gimp suit and dressed like homo hellraiser has to do with whatever I be doing.

If Nas felt J Cole let him down by doing that workout song,Then Nas let him self down doing music with this goofy 1 hit wonder nigga.

And no matter what level my career is at,I can still have an opinion like anybody else.

Anything else nigga?

Don’t be a weak ass nigga
It's all good.when you expose shit there's always that risk

A nigga can't say anything meaner to me than I have said to myself

I'm a walking cliche' and a meme,but I accept that shit.

These bars still right though.

A few ppl on here or more so in The IC already knew who I was anyway though.

Bruh ain’t you the poster that fucked a dude before ?? Don’t ever quote me...

hqdefault.jpg

It's all good.when you expose shit there's always that risk

A nigga can't say anything meaner to me than I have said to myself

I'm a walking cliche' and a meme,but I accept that shit.

These bars still right though.

A few ppl on here or more so in The IC already knew who I was anyway though.
@Loch121 I wasn’t trying to be mean (as you put it) you’re actually one of my favorite posters, but you can’t say a nigga lost when you sitting on wasted talent...

That shit irk the fuck out me when someone waste their GOD given talent, nigga you supposed to share that shit with the world !!

@Loch121 I wasn’t trying to be mean (as you put it) you’re actually one of my favorite posters, but you can’t say a nigga lost when you sitting on wasted talent...

That shit irk the fuck out me when someone waste their GOD given talent, nigga you supposed to share that shit with the world !!

I never said Nas lost I just said he let himself down.

I love the god Nasir,pause

This won't stop me from liking his music.

Without getting too deep,there's only so much control I have over how I'm received by the ppl and who is willing to support what I'm trying to do in the industry and that's underground or mainstream.

I have several projects out on all types of platforms.

I'm not scared to face harsh realities.

Besides the possibility that my music just wasn't good enough,I pushed a lyrical hip hop agenda in Atlanta......

Plus I was/am dealing with clinical depression and didn't know it until recently and it slowed me down bad along with just life shit.

I got a lot of songs in the vault though and a collab project with my ppl.

I'm about to drop some solo shit soon,I just want it to be right and the best work I've ever done.

I never said Nas lost I just said he let himself down.

I love the god Nasir,pause

This won't stop me from liking his music.

Without getting too deep,there's only so much control I have over how I'm received by the ppl and who is willing to support what I'm trying to do in the industry and that's underground or mainstream.

I have several projects out on all types of platforms.

I'm not scared to face harsh realities.

Besides the possibility that my music just wasn't good enough,I pushed a lyrical hip hop agenda in Atlanta......

Plus I was/am dealing with clinical depression and didn't know it until recently and it slowed me down bad along with just life shit.

I got a lot of songs in the vault though and a collab project with my ppl.

I'm about to drop some solo shit soon,I just want it to be right and the best work I've ever done.
Pm me get a YouTube link or something... I’ll defend support and give feedback...

Back