Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lil Durks Lawyer Nicole Moorman

8dtfb1.gif

If I was him, that case aint the only thing I'm trying to beat
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Just look at her kid lol
NGL i didnt even look at her ig lol. Now that i did, i got more questions. Showed a slide show of her bringing her kid with her to study over there years, and not a single image of the father anywhere...this might be a difficult one to knock down.

NGL i didnt even look at her ig lol. Now that i did, i got more questions. Showed a slide show of her bringing her kid with her to study over there years, and not a single image of the father anywhere...this might be a difficult one to knock down.

I don’t know too many black men/white women relationships that last that long. My dad used to mess with them and it was a mess every time. Every other one I seen went the same way, I dunno.

I don’t know too many black men/white women relationships that last that long. My dad used to mess with them and it was a mess every time. Every other one I seen went the same way, I dunno.
For me they're the same as any other. Can be hit or miss. But, not seeing pics of the father, he becoming a lawyer & seeing all them pics or her sorta big friends, it would be tough.

It's kind of rare to see black men and white women in a relationship until they both reach an old age. There's so many white girls with there mixed kids and no Father in sight that I see all of the time.

Back