Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Lil Durk turning himself in tomorrow (update list of charges in thread)

Man why these dudes bleaching their hair? Shit looks stupid as hell. Looking like a mop. Anyway if he is free I hope dude gets cleared of all charges.

Meh...

I been hearing niggas playing 100 Grand, Spin the Block, and Home Body all spring
That's what I'm saying. People on here don't realize how small of the population we are. Dude has 5 million IG followers bruh. A nigga. To folks on this board who is behind and don't understand the new social media wave, NIGGA THAT SHIT MATTERS. It reflects your current state of how popping you are.

Just because we don't fuck with dude music we gotta stop acting like this board is not a minority with older folks, nerds, and hipsters. It's ok y'all, nothing to be shame off, but I swear if I hear you niggas say something like "Polo G isn't even popping no one listens to him" look at your circle and compare your circle to society man. Y'all probably gonna realize how either old or small y'all really are

That's what I'm saying. People on here don't realize how small of the population we are. Dude has 5 million IG followers bruh. A nigga. To folks on this board who is behind and don't understand the new social media wave, NIGGA THAT SHIT MATTERS. It reflects your current state of how popping you are.

Just because we don't fuck with dude music we gotta stop acting like this board is not a minority with older folks, nerds, and hipsters. It's ok y'all, nothing to be shame off, but I swear if I hear you niggas say something like "Polo G isn't even popping no one listens to him" look at your circle and compare your circle to society man. Y'all probably gonna realize how either old or small y'all really are

you nailed it .

Justifying Durks status...come on buddy trash and the only people who listen is the 15-18 yr old thinking they thugging In highschool and middle school. Durk ain't pushing units or has fire on rotation, wait my bad not even just a hot record in rotation on major platforms. And its not like he a new indie so he bubbling, buddy peaked few years ago off the Chicago hype alone. Maybe these 40 year old on here who stuck on 90s waves out of touch with the scene but it dont take much to see Durks music ain't popping he mostly even all hype from the Chicago drill scene.

This Durks first and last super semi big record. No hate cus I liked him when this dropped but it's been down hill..

Justifying Durks status...come on buddy trash and the only people who listen is the 15-18 yr old thinking they thugging In highschool and middle school. Durk ain't pushing units or has fire on rotation, wait my bad not even just a hot record in rotation on major platforms. And its not like he a new indie so he bubbling, buddy peaked few years ago off the Chicago hype alone. Maybe these 40 year old on here who stuck on 90s waves out of touch with the scene but it dont take much to see Durks music ain't popping he mostly even all hype from the Chicago drill scene.

This Durks first and last super semi big record. No hate cus I liked him when this dropped but it's been down hill..

This bout sums it up! I also agree with @silverfoxx too tho.

Young nikkas phuck wit him tough, plus he got the bitches on his side and that's always a plus. But the music NEVER lined up with his popularity IMO (I can prolly say this about several rappers tho).

Durk actually lives here (Atlanta) now, but his music doesn't spin out here. It's like Chicago rappers only get burn in certain segments of the country and that's mainly the Midwest.

this is his big record

This bout sums it up! I also agree with @silverfoxx too tho.

Young nikkas phuck wit him tough, plus he got the bitches on his side and that's always a plus. But the music NEVER lined up with his popularity IMO (I can prolly say this about several rappers tho).

Durk actually lives here (Atlanta) now, but his music doesn't spin out here. It's like Chicago rappers only get burn in certain segments of the country and that's mainly the Midwest.
Yeah I still listen to the radio at times when I dont feel like keeping up with the next song on my phone and have yet to hear Durk spinning in the A and he here.

i didnt make it past 40-50 seconds on none of that shit

hope he bought some real estate or sumn

Back