Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lifetime’s “Surviving R. Kelly” Docuseries(aka The #MeToo Summer Jam Screen series) Trailer

Yea mos def but a lot of ppl are taking their cues from hypocrites like Legend....like I asked 30 pages ago is it anti pedophilia thing or is it an anti R Kelly thing....cuz it does not seem like that nigga has an issue w pedophilia

This could very well be true also.
Because from all the descriptions that's been told of the man, R.Kelly is just an arrogant egotistical, controlling underhanded shitty person, without even bringing into account his sick attraction to underage girls

This could very well be true also.
Because from all the descriptions that's been told of the man, R.Kelly is just an arrogant egotistical, controlling underhanded shitty person, without even bringing into account his sick attraction to underage girls
AT least u see what I’m saying....Like I said most of these people bashing him don’t give a fuck about pedophilia ....

Facts on the second part..... but the same niggas celebrating one pediphile s music are asking you to boycott another pedophile s music because of his pedophilia

How that work?

Time and era. R. Kelly is today and was active. If Justin Timberlake got hemmed up tomorrow it would be cool right. Yall niggas be fishing for selective outrage alot and just remove context.

Didn't know all that tho
I have his book somewhere here this info is in it....like I been saying y all start cancelling niggas music for their transgressions u gonna end up listening to yodeling cuz all them niggas fucked up one way or another....so hold on R Kelly is the only popular pedo u actually have knowledge of?

Time and era. R. Kelly is today and was active. If Justin Timberlake got hemmed up tomorrow it would be cool right. Yall niggas be fishing for selective outrage alot and just remove context.
There’s context in pedophilia?.. tell me more about that fam

AT least u see what I’m saying....Like I said most of these people bashing him don’t give a fuck about pedophilia ....

I think many DO care and just equally some may see it as an opportunity for some personal get back

Ultimately the moral of the story is you can't be a narcissistic asshole AND a open pedophile. The pedophilia is enough alone to (rightfully) end you

I have his book somewhere here this info is in it....like I been saying y all start cancelling niggas music for their transgressions u gonna end up listening to yodeling cuz all them niggas fucked up one way or another....so hold on R Kelly is the only popular pedo u actually have knowledge of?
Roman Polanski is in switzerland not far from me...so yodelling us out too

There’s context in pedophilia?.. tell me more about that fam

No there is context to the reactions. Obviously in the 50s nobody cared. Im assuming the 80s and 90s shit was kept under wraps and not discussed hence a R. Kelly and Sandusky sliding for decades. Now its 2019 and shit is getting exposed and looked at differently. If you start viewing Sexual Healing by Marvin Gaye as a song about a teen girl people would say damn and keep it moving. 1. Marvin Gaye is dead and died 84. It ain't recent. 2. R. Kelly shit was happening recently. If Justin Timberlake were to get caught out there today people would cancel him as well.

How can you cancel Marvin Gaye or hurt him at all? Same with Elvis Chuck Berry james brown david ruffin. Charlie Chaplin. Shit i could say Edgar Allan Poe he married a 13 year old. We can bring up anybody work and say cancel them.

You view it as a double standard that social media went at R. Kelly hard and not others that are currently doing the same thing as Kelly. But who else has been as recent or as bad as kelly?

No there is context to the reactions. Obviously in the 50s nobody cared. Im assuming the 80s and 90s shit was kept under wraps and not discussed hence a R. Kelly and Sandusky sliding for decades. Now its 2019 and shit is getting exposed and looked at differently. If you start viewing Sexual Healing by Marvin Gaye as a song about a teen girl people would say damn and keep it moving. 1. Marvin Gaye is dead and died 84. It ain't recent. 2. R. Kelly shit was happening recently. If Justin Timberlake were to get caught out there today people would cancel him as well.

How can you cancel Marvin Gaye or hurt him at all? Same with Elvis Chuck Berry james brown david ruffin. Charlie Chaplin. Shit i could say Edgar Allan Poe he married a 13 year old. We can bring up anybody work and say cancel them.

You view it as a double standard that social media went at R. Kelly hard and not others that are currently doing the same thing as Kelly. But who else has been as recent or as bad as kelly?

Grudgingly agree.
What was socially acceptable 30-50 years ago is no win argument to make here. Especially when many of our grandparents got married with questionable age differences.
I mean, we "cancelling" Granddad just to make a point about the how unfair the media is treating R.Kelly, the self proclaimed Pied Piper???

Madness!

Back