Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lifetime’s “Surviving R. Kelly” Docuseries(aka The #MeToo Summer Jam Screen series) Trailer

I'm pretty sure people didnt know all this shit in the series this deep. Ofcourse we heard that shit you mentioned from a far distance but the doc made it more clear for people who dont follow RKellys career and went into further details about stuff after the basic shit we knew during the sextape time so it's still stupid as fuck that people saying "yall should of been knew" or knocking people who have a better understanding of what happened from a doc series OFCOURSE THATS THE POINT OF SOMETHING LIKE THIS lol, swear ppl focused on the wrong shit at the wrong time.
If I kill someone .....and get off...does it matter if the years afterwards I torture animals?
You knew I was a killer a while ago..you don't need to know how much of a killer I am.

I'm saying they should have been outraged back in '94, especially dream "I'm from Tha D" hampton.

When the shit first came out in '94, niggas that knew Aaliyah personally had already been talking. The marriage license just told niggas that the rumors about her and Kells were 100% true. dream hampton is from Detroit. Wherever she was at when the news broke, guarantee you somebody she knew still in Detroit had already called her up and let her know what the streets was saying.

But let's say that nobody made that call to her. She worked at Vibe when they ran the article, so she knew even then that he was a dirty chester. Why not make a bigger deal about it back then? All those victims from 1994 to now... Some of that is on her hands as it is with everyone else in the industry that could have spoken up.

Don't act holy today after letting the devil skate by for so long.
This is apart of my problem with this...
Are people out trying to stop the shit other places?

While I GOAT'ed this video I have one major issue with what Ilyana said: She said that this is happening every day, then went on to say that some momma's boyfriend is diddling a little girl, or some "freaky deeky" is messing with a boy in his care...

Really???

So we're just gonna act like somewhere out there daddy's new girlfriend ain't trying to push up on his son? We gonna act like a female babysitter ain't giving up pussy and head to the little boys they're taking care of?

This is the bullshit that allows female sexual predators the ability to get away with the shit they're doing without anyone checking them.

While I GOAT'ed this video I have one major issue with what Ilyana said: She said that this is happening every day, then went on to say that some momma's boyfriend is diddling a little girl, or some "freaky deeky" is messing with a boy in his care...

Really???

So we're just gonna act like somewhere out there daddy's new girlfriend ain't trying to push up on his son? We gonna act like a female babysitter ain't giving up pussy and head to the little boys they're taking care of?

This is the bullshit that allows female sexual predators the ability to get away with the shit they're doing without anyone checking them.
I feel ya but dammit bruh

WBBe.gif

So bruh out here having panjc attacks an comments are saying aha! That's what he gets and that what his victims felt.

Smdh

This is the problem.
You can't treat the symptom.
You must treat the problem.

An abuser of women who was abused by a woman.....but people only see one problem

Really???

I mean you can start the comversation on female sex predators. Niggas only brung it up after women brung up men tho. Niggas wont have this conversation naturally.

Sparkle is everywhere doing promo on this docu-series.

Toure popped ALL that shit about R. Kelly and now he's on that #MeToo summer jam screen.

Sparkle is everywhere doing promo on this docu-series.

Toure popped ALL that shit about R. Kelly and now he's on that #MeToo summer jam screen.
What's wrong with what Sparkle is doing?

Toure, while wrong, was accused of saying sexual things to a co-worker.

And what he said about R. Kelly is no less valid so what's the point?

I mean you can start the comversation on female sex predators. Niggas only brung it up after women brung up men tho. Niggas wont have this conversation naturally.
We have made thread about it like almost every week for a few months last year....
An most of the women don't get time and are married with kids.

But guess what. They was also white...but this predator stuff is never about race.

What's wrong with what Sparkle is doing?

Toure, while wrong, was accused of saying sexual things to a co-worker.

And what he said about R. Kelly is no less valid so what's the point?

Nothing. I just said she was doing promo.

I know what Toure did. It was just ironic it happened to him.

We have made thread about it like almost every week for a few months last year....
An most of the women don't get time and are married with kids.

But guess what. They was also white...but this predator stuff is never about race.

No a real conversation about in our community. But its like niggas only want to bring it up after women tell their stories. Sometimes it is natural. But i see it on social media after this r kelly thing its like they using to say "hey we are victims too" but after its not hot anymore would they still be willing to talk about it. Or ate nighas gonna say they shouldve liked it because it was an older woman.

The same dismissal femake victims get male victims get it too. But men gotta be willing to.talk about it. We live in a male centered society.

Back