Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lifetime’s “Surviving R. Kelly” Docuseries(aka The #MeToo Summer Jam Screen series) Trailer

It's exactly what people like Tariq and others in his lane have been saying this entire time. Y'all would know this if you stopped dismissing black folks that truly speak for black folks and don't wait for it to be the popular thing to do.

But instead the public has been feeding into the manipulative tactics of people like @a.mann pushing their own agenda and not trying to solve anything. Babbling for 45 pages, selectively reading, and putting words in each others mouths. No one has defended RKelly, yet y'all have been acting divided.

FOH

That bitch ass nigga posted a pic of John Legend and Wienstein w/ a caption that just said oops.

The JL put his punk ass in his place now he doing a mea culpa.

Well, just to get y'all minds right,because it's no doubt coming out in the mainstream .Afrika Bambaataa is a pedophile.
His own crew, the Zulu Nation has acknowledged this. And victims have came forward and have been ignored by the "conscious community".

So when they turn to the "white man" for justice or some sense of closure, don't go hyperventilating,screaming it's some grand conspiracy to "take the black man down!"

Well, just to get y'all minds right,because it's no doubt coming out in the mainstream .Afrika Bambaataa is a pedophile.
His own crew, the Zulu Nation has acknowledged this. And victims have came forward and have been ignored by the "conscious community".

So when they turn to the "white man" for justice or some sense of closure, don't go hyperventilating,screaming it's some grand conspiracy to "take the black man down!"
i never watched beat street the same when i found this out

How about them turning to the police for justice. I thought that's how it usually works when one is violated

I wonder if Lifetime will give us that Harvey doc and that Kevin Spacey doc and dig in their past.

I wonder how the ratings will be for those docs. Let's put more shine on these pedos, Kells, Kevin, Harvey, all need that heat

I wonder if Lifetime will give us that Harvey doc and that Kevin Spacey doc and dig in their past.

I wonder how the ratings will be for those docs. Let's put more shine on these pedos, Kells, Kevin, Harvey, all need that heat
doesnt serve the purpose...]

thats like saying theirs other people whos guilty of being a pedo.

The irony of you suggesting the victims go running to ""white daddy"", is astonishing

Oh you're trolling now. Seen this on the I.C.

That's my cue, and the other nigga just spewing nothing about nothing for reactions, hadn't said nothing worth replying to.

Let me roll out now. Niggas are bored I see and aint talking bout nothing but nothing.

Yall have a good MLK day, be safe out here

Last edited:
FOH

That bitch ass nigga posted a pic of John Legend and Wienstein w/ a caption that just said oops.

The JL put his punk ass in his place now he doing a mea culpa.

Looks like you have some kind of vitriol towards the man for whatever reason. Regardless, as a listener of his show and others in his lane, I can tell you he was challenging John on being a hypocrite. As we should here, but people like you appear to wanna ignore such questionable behavior. We should not be afraid to question anything. John didn't hide from it and John showed integrity in his actions. Nothing else to it really.

Oh you're trolling now. Seen this on the I.C.

That's my que, and the other nigga just spewing nothing about nothing for reactions, hadn't said nothing worth replying to.

Let me roll out now. Niggas are bored I see and aint talking bout nothing but nothing.

Yall have a good MLK day, be safe out here

When all else fails,claim the person is trolling,eh?

Nigga, didnt you just spent the 98% of your time auguring how & why the victims should be held accountable???

Last edited:
Back