Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lifetime’s “Surviving R. Kelly” Docuseries(aka The #MeToo Summer Jam Screen series) Trailer

As a father of 3 daughters, 2 of them still in their mid and late teens, you have learn that parenting is a learning process.

You can say all day what you're daughter ain't going to do, but the reality is she will do whatever she wants. It's simply a matter of if you find out or not. The only thing you can do is love her, support her, protect her as much as possible and guide her nonstop from the moment she comes into this fucked up world. And one more thing LISTEN TO HER. The more comfortable your daughter is talking to you, the more she will value your input and opinion and be less inclined to do certain things.

Just like we did all kinds of shit when we were teens because we thought we knew everything and our parents was just lames trying to run our lives. The game ain't changed just the players.

Just last night, on the way home from picking up my 15 year old from work, she tells me how disgusted she was at these grown men who was flirting with her earlier. Her words out of her mouth were "they can clearly see I'm not grown".

That was a reminder that I can't block each and every single evil of this world from confronting her. I have to rely on everything I've taught her from our talks to my leading by example to showing her how to shoot. Now will I be posted at her job on her next shift for a little while with the glock tucked? Damn right. But that's how it goes when you have daughters smh. Niggas don't know the stress

The bold is really my point on contention with the niggas who hold the position that Knock does. Like niggas really do forget just how dumb you were as a teen compared to what you know now as an adult, so it's wild as hell to see adults talk about how grown teens are and how much they know as if they somehow had the same ability to judge situations, people, and navigate the world in their late 20's and 30's vs someone who is 14, 15, 16 years old.

Interesting chart.

Ironically, the pre-teen brain doesn't really look that much less mature than the 20yr old brain.

The chart makes it seem like a teen brain is about 70-80% as mature as a 20yr old brain.

Also, the justice system throws teenagers with "immature brains" in jail all the time.

This would seem to indicate that immaturity is not always going to be a good enough excuse to absolve teenagers of being held accountable for their actions.

Yeah, because the justice system has this shit figured out. Some of ya'll sure are funny when you want to use the justice system to support your points vs. saying how corrupt and unfair it is.

Interesting chart.

Ironically, the pre-teen brain doesn't really look that much less mature than the 20yr old brain.

The chart makes it seem like a teen brain is about 70-80% as mature as a 20yr old brain.

Also, the justice system throws teenagers with "immature brains" in jail all the time.

This would seem to indicate that immaturity is not always going to be a good enough excuse to absolve teenagers of being held accountable for their actions.

Immaturity wont absolve you of crimes. We all know that. A teen shooting their shot at an adult is not a crime. Because the adult is supposed to say no.

Robbing killing and stealing will get q kid locked up. But if they find the kid qas lead to it by an adult they may get less time. Probably have to show an adult forces them to rob steal or kill

Yeah, because the justice system has this shit figured out. Some of ya'll sure are funny when you want to use the justice system to support your points vs. saying how corrupt and unfair it is.

That's exactly my point.

It's not always fair, but that doesn't change the fact that there is a criminal justice system that holds teenagers accountable for their actions irregardless of their level of maturity.

Basically, lack of maturity is not always a legitimate excuse to give teenagers a pass.

That's exactly my point.

It's not always fair, but that doesn't change the fact that there is a criminal justice system that holds teenagers accountable for their actions irregardless of their level of maturity.

Basically, lack of maturity is not always a legitimate excuse to give teenagers a pass.

And that criminal justice system has proven to be unfair, unbalanced, and inconsistent when dishing out such accountability so why use that as your point of reference? Using that actually does point more to the fact of teens not being rational, because the research as to punishing teens as if they're adults and how that ultimately fails them is easy to find.

And that criminal justice system has proven to be unfair, unbalanced, and inconsistent when dishing out such accountability so why use that as your point of reference?

Simply because it shows that actions have consequences.

Regardless of how naive, immature, or ignorant someone is.

Been that way since the beginning of time.

There are people who are still paying today for decisions/mistakes they made in the past.

This really shouldn't be such a difficult concept to grasp.

It's not really about right or wrong..........but cause and effect.

Basically, how one action leads to another.

The bold is really my point on contention with the niggas who hold the position that Knock does. Like niggas really do forget just how dumb you were as a teen compared to what you know now as an adult, so it's wild as hell to see adults talk about how grown teens are and how much they know as if they somehow had the same ability to judge situations, people, and navigate the world in their late 20's and 30's vs someone who is 14, 15, 16 years old.

You quoted the right person.

You see how his daughter noticed how bad it was to talk to older guys.
What is so hard about grasping that concept.

She's not obtuse or as y'all say, immature to know whats right.

I see she made a decision. Nothing adult about saying no and telling her daddy about it.

Not to continue to use the brother's family but his daughter told him how she was approached, so is the only girl or boy in reality to not know the shit is wrong on both sides??

She's the only teenager that knows the shit is wrong.

Chicks know it's wrong, older dudes know it wrong.

Young dudes know it's wrong, older women do too. They don't care.

Last edited:
Simply because it shows that actions have consequences.

Regardless of how naive, immature, or ignorant someone is.

Been that way since the beginning of time.

There are people who are still paying today for decisions/mistakes they made in the past.

This really shouldn't be such a difficult concept to grasp.

It's not really about right or wrong..........but cause and effect.

Basically, how one action leads to another.

That same justice system established the age of consent saying a teens choice making in regards to sex can be sketchy

I kinda wonder how young a girl has to be for you to not hold her responsible for her own rape (statutory or otherwise). What's your cutoff, bro? 14? 12? 9? Puberty?

I know its a joke and all and you want to get reactions from it.

Let's just keep it mature big dog. No need for all that breh.

Let's just be men and talk

this is why certain black men were calling out how the media used R Kelly as a proxy for all black men.

I like the same chicks, as you. The ones that you are supposed to date and like as a grown man

Those

Do you like underage girls. Let me ask you for everybody to know.

Shid, Let's all let it be known cuz

Nah, I don't like or find underage girls attractive

Which is why you don't see me trying to find solidarity with a fucking pedophile

NAW, I’ve been following this shit for about two years, and it was those women’s parents and relatives who sold those females out. Plus those types that like a good dickin’ down no matter what their parents do or say. Truth is, he was very attractive to these types of people because of his wealth. At least three of them let it out that their relatives had a hand in delivering them to Robert. Those kinds of parents and relatives need to burn. One of those women introduced her own niece into the situation. And Andrea Kelly Said she didn’t know nothing about any bumping and grinding going on in her house with all of those people and odd behaviors.

strange how the more time that passes.....people are seeing it my way.

but uh.....no one still said how we can protect our black women, when its the family taking them there or the woman is going willingly.

how do we protect them?

Back