Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lifetime’s “Surviving R. Kelly” Docuseries(aka The #MeToo Summer Jam Screen series) Trailer

So only major cable company's can produce it?
With who he is, no one can find someone willing to back it?
What that say?

You smarter than this. Stop it.

Don't be a dumbass. Of course not only a major cable company can produce it...but wjen one does don't act surprised when that same company airs it on their own network. Given that a Weinstein doc was done and shown at a major film Festival the idea that nobody backed it is stupid as fuck. It clearly has plenty of backing. You're just trying to debate the method of distribution which is quite dumb given that it will be released

Predators got away with it before R Kelly and will get away after this unfortunately. The "why" behind that is a discussion all on its own. And the facts being missed already stated. All the niggas bringing up dead folks or people already facing charges
Ok....but why even bring up dead people but barely brush on Elvis and his shit or others.
Why bring up dead people period?

And there's not one coincidence in even the dead being brought up?
You don't see not one?

Don't be a dumbass. Of course not only a major cable company can produce it...but wjen one does don't act surprised when that same company airs it on their own network. Given that a Weinstein doc was done and shown at a major film Festival the idea that nobody backed it is stupid as fuck. It clearly has plenty of backing. You're just trying to debate the method of distribution which is quite dumb given that it will be released
Oh I'm the dumbass?
Yet let's wait for that release date.
And let's read the reviews.

You just refusing to see his shit is going to just go away.
No one really wants to talk...but we gonna get the hard facts? Ok

Oh I'm the dumbass?
Yet let's wait for that release date.
And let's read the reviews.

You just refusing to see his shit is going to just go away.
No one really wants to talk...but we gonna get the hard facts? Ok

Weinstein is literally on trial right now. One documentary about him was released last November with another still yet to come...and with Oscar season here it will be front page again full force...so who is ignoring what again? You can just Google his name and all this comes up. The information ain't hard to find...niggas just don't car3 to find it hence

Weinstein is literally on trial right now. One documentary about him was released last November with another still yet to come...and with Oscar season here it will be front page again full force...so who is ignoring what again? You can just Google his name and all this comes up. The information ain't hard to find...niggas just don't car3 to find it hence
Time will tell.

Lol now its time will tell. Went from "Nothing is being said" to "Well who is talking" to "Well where are the documentaries"...goal post moving like shit
Ain't moving.....let's see where this " trial" goes.
Let's see where the so called doc goes.
I know cap up when I see it.

Whats your point?
You fat fuck.....
The bottom line is the connections that you idiots refuse to make.
A guilty person and a narrative can happen at the same time....but focusing on only one does not stop the other. That's been the point from the get go.

Last edited:
You fat fuck.....
The bottom line is the connections that you idiots refuse to make.
A guilty person and a narrative can happen at the same time....but focusing on only one does not stop the other. That's been the point from the get go.

And nobody disagreed with your point. But because we aint gove you a bunch of likes you throwing a bitch fit and saying the same in every thread. Take you old ass to bed

And nobody disagreed with your point. But because we aint gove you a bunch of likes you throwing a bitch fit and saying the same in every thread. Take you old ass to bed
So now niggas ain't saying i m defending?
Yea...OK
Hoe

Ain't moving.....let's see where this " trial" goes.
Let's see where the so called doc goes.
I know cap up when I see it.

And you just moved them again. Now it's "let's see where the trial goes". Literally all the shit people been asking for is being done. Niggas said "Where's charges"...charges been filed. You asked for a documentary...you get not 1 but 2. You keep changing what you're asking for. This is why folks say the shit is fake when niggas bring it up

And you just moved them again. Now it's "let's see where the trial goes". Literally all the shit people been asking for is being done. Niggas said "Where's charges"...charges been filed. You asked for a documentary...you get not 1 but 2. You keep changing what you're asking for. This is why folks say the shit is fake when niggas bring it up
I think you should start from the beginning.
Ain't shit changing....
Harvey won't ever get the same treatment....that's been consistant.

Back