Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lifetime’s “Surviving R. Kelly” Docuseries(aka The #MeToo Summer Jam Screen series) Trailer

it went that long because while yall was saying guilty.....thats it

we was saying ok....why now, and if guilty lets get them all.

yall was then replying...why go after them all. yall defending yalls god.

we was saying....we are not defending him, but this is not about getting predators..this is about going after black men.

yall said....that sounds crazy. hes a perv take him to jail

we said. cool....but why cant we go after everyone since we on this train.

yall said again.....why go after everyone. kelz is guilty.take him to jail

we said....ok lets take them all to jail then.

yall said.....stop bringing up everyone else. like yall dont want him to go to jail if others are not going.

we said.....no thats not the case. why cant all pervs go to jail.

yall said ????????? yall defending him.

Shut up asshole.

Also...

@Goldie
@DOS_patos
@Babelipsss
@Elzo69Renaissance
@5th Letter

That's just from page 1 of this very thread.
yep.......and i proved my point....this wasnt about getting perverts or pedos off the streets.

simpliy because......what happened with the movie "untouchable?"
the person who made it seems infatuated with dude and how he may be misunderstood and how did he get to the point of using his power.

but with kelz it was demonic, predator. a brainwasher of women who was locked in hotel rooms they open doors for food.

it didnt match up.

it went that long because while yall was saying guilty.....thats it

we was saying ok....why now, and if guilty lets get them all.

yall was then replying...why go after them all. yall defending yalls god.

we was saying....we are not defending him, but this is not about getting predators..this is about going after black men.

yall said....that sounds crazy. hes a perv take him to jail

we said. cool....but why cant we go after everyone since we on this train.

yall said again.....why go after everyone. kelz is guilty.take him to jail

we said....ok lets take them all to jail then.

yall said.....stop bringing up everyone else. like yall dont want him to go to jail if others are not going.

we said.....no thats not the case. why cant all pervs go to jail.

yall said ????????? yall defending him.
Lol.. yes this is accurate. The bigger picture was being argued. Very few actually defended kelly

Yeah I'm not going to play these games where I point out some contradictory shit you said and then you guys squirrel around the shit or try to move the goalposts.

The record stands and it's there for everyone to see.

Yeah I'm not going to play these games where I point out some contradictory shit you said and then you guys squirrel around the shit or try to move the goalposts.

yes it is...and dont back and edit your shit.

If i say motherfuck r kelly, decapitate him!!!

... but he was enabled by the girls parents who he bought off, and this whole thing in 2019 is actually about demonizing black men as a whole, while simultaneously taking the heat off white predators and pedos you can't claim that's defending R kelly. That's seeing the entire situation for exactly what it is

After seeing abducted in plain sight and revisiting this shit.....

I'm too high for this...

Fuck everybody

... but he was enabled by the girls parents who he bought off, and this whole thing in 2019 is actually about demonizing black men as a whole, while simultaneously taking the heat off white predators and pedos you can't claim that's defending R kelly. That's seeing the entire situation for exactly what it is

I agree and I also never mentioned you at all. But you said nobody defended him in this thread and that's patently false. You asked who did and I named names.

you asking people to walk and chew gum....another thing thats been pointed out people cant do

you know what...

tenor.gif

Stupid mothafucka could have had any WOMAN on the face of the earth but he's out here chasing children. Fuck him and Mystikal. Tat pedo/rapist on their foreheads and throw both of their asses in gen pop for life.

Last edited:
The thing is everybody said all pedos nedd to go but this was about r. Kelly who still doing the shit. But yall wanted to talk about dead white elvis and other old motherfuckers. Then brought up weinstein like he aint got a whole doc coming out. Trued to use r. Kelly as the tool for an attacked black man but he been scott free cuz he got money. We never said let other pedos be. Yall niggas just cant say you wrong.

The thing is everybody said all pedos nedd to go but this was about r. Kelly who still doing the shit. But yall wanted to talk about dead white elvis and other old motherfuckers. Then brought up weinstein like he aint got a whole doc coming out. Trued to use r. Kelly as the tool for an attacked black man but he been scott free cuz he got money. We never said let other pedos be. Yall niggas just cant say you wrong.
wrong about what? no one said he was innocent.
you do know that harvey doc came out ......how much did you hear about it?
but i bet you heard of the mj one tho.

you just refuse to admit you cant think of two things at once.

nigga you really need to sit down to take a call dont you?

wrong about what? no one said he was innocent.
you do know that harvey doc came out ......how much did you hear about it?
but i bet you heard of the mj one tho.

you just refuse to admit you cant think of two things at once.

nigga you really need to sit down to take a call dont you?

No you just dont think nighas can concentrate on more than one thing hecause you have a low opinion of black people rooted into your subconscious. Thats why you get flack for bad communication skills. But you old and stubborn and cant ever be wrong. Foh bitch.

No you just dont think nighas can concentrate on more than one thing hecause you have a low opinion of black people rooted into your subconscious. Thats why you get flack for bad communication skills. But you old and stubborn and cant ever be wrong. Foh bitch.
Hoe

Back