Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lifetime’s “Surviving R. Kelly” Docuseries(aka The #MeToo Summer Jam Screen series) Trailer

This is why you can't say shit about us older folks.

The shit been said about 39 times but you keep missing it.
Then the fact you can't sepearate two things is saddening.

You have no idea how this world works...and you show it often.

So I guess the fact that now Chris brown is brought up.....you still can't make the connection

Funny how you always say we are for white people....yet you small world can't see it's actually you and people like you who are doing white people work because you can't critically think for yourself.

And by your terms.....all the guys who went around killing people in the hood that no one told on ...it's ok for police to kill him over a missing stamp on a letter because he was locked up for non paid parking tickets 20 yes ago.

Why you think they search for shit on black men when they kill them?

Yet none of them killers got Zimmerman ..but I'll be a target cuz I'm black.

Kinda like you believed those white women over Cosby even tho most wasn't even raped...but you was mainly mad at the speech.

Then skipped the same outrage for Harvey.... twice.

But you want all pedos off the streets tho.
What you doing to help in your community? In your family?

All your finger pointing at us for saying this is bullshit ...why are you not just as angry at those who didn't testify to get him up outta here? Are you mad at all the stories coming out about how parents handed their kids over to him? Or how the grown chicks walked into this willingly?

If you for safe kids ...be that way 100%.
All pedos need that work.

Don't stop at just 1 person .

Tag you it, nigga

Dont see the context of this analogy. Chris Brown wont lose anything from this. I stated 80 times all the adults who sold the kids out should be punished you overlooked it cuz that was the main part of you disagreement but you just wanted to argue that point despite everybody agreeing. You want outrage for Harvey because black people got outraged that a black icon targeted black children. I thought niggas wanted a code? So we cant put emphasis on what has a direct impact on us. Its really funny you say we being mislead by crackers because foljs are ok with the metoo movement. But you remember that mixed asian cop in texas who abused all those black women and was crying in court? You think without some type of support those women wouldve still came forward against a cop?

But no we gotta throw the hashtags away the canceling away because our predators dont get treated the same way as white ones. Thats been your whole point from jump. We cant condemn or shame or look down on bad actions naturally because in your mind everything is under white control. Tell me what white exec kelly pissed off to get exposed?

Then you brought up forgivness? For who Brown or Kelly? To even compare their crimes is even more stupid.

What is even your point? Besides white people do it too?

So why didn’t SONY and the music industry do that. My parents were both in the military back then. They didn’t have shit to do with R. Kelly. They wouldn’t even let us listen to rap or hip hop in our home or in their car. But today everybody is rhyming about eating booty like groceries; and every kid and teen knows what Beyonce and Jay-Z do in their bed. Why hasn’t the industry put a stop to PERV music; because it’s a PERVERT’S PARADISE on the radio, in the club, videos, social media, etc.

Eating ass aint perverted its a lil weird but not a perversion. Perversion is like fucking dogs or beating people or something like that.

Yes hollywood is a mess and probably a breeding ground for nonsense and they probably pick and choose who they go at.

If we take it larger than hollywood then we can admit the world has intense problems with sex crimes sex trafficking social stigma and all that. Which is why it can take a victim 15, 20, 30 years to come forward. And if they were bribed to not say anything thats part of how the predator works.

Dont see the context of this analogy. Chris Brown wont lose anything from this. I stated 80 times all the adults who sold the kids out should be punished you overlooked it cuz that was the main part of you disagreement but you just wanted to argue that point despite everybody agreeing. You want outrage for Harvey because black people got outraged that a black icon targeted black children. I thought niggas wanted a code? So we cant put emphasis on what has a direct impact on us. Its really funny you say we being mislead by crackers because foljs are ok with the metoo movement. But you remember that mixed asian cop in texas who abused all those black women and was crying in court? You think without some type of support those women wouldve still came forward against a cop?

But no we gotta throw the hashtags away the canceling away because our predators dont get treated the same way as white ones. Thats been your whole point from jump. We cant condemn or shame or look down on bad actions naturally because in your mind everything is under white control. Tell me what white exec kelly pissed off to get exposed?

Then you brought up forgivness? For who Brown or Kelly? To even compare their crimes is even more stupid.

Don’t know what you’re talking about. Never mentioned Weinstein. Listen, cracker—-or Anglophile—-you are talking in circles like crackers like to do. Doing everything but staying on point. ZBye!

So why didn’t SONY and the music industry do that. My parents were both in the military back then. They didn’t have shit to do with R. Kelly. They wouldn’t even let us listen to rap or hip hop in our home or in their car. But today everybody is rhyming about eating booty like groceries; and every kid and teen knows what Beyonce and Jay-Z do in their bed. Why hasn’t the industry put a stop to PERV music; because it’s a PERVERT’S PARADISE on the radio, in the club, videos, social media, etc.

You ain't ever lied about this and it shows all on social media.

The point you still can't seem to get is the current outrage is fake.
You know it.
But hey.......I see the world...
You see the block.

1 person would like the system blamed and not the person.
1 person wants the person blamed and the system if we have time.

Yet someone thinks they are smarter than the other.
Guess which is which

You know it.
You see the block.
Current outrage might be fake to a small percent but the current outrage is because more people are now aware. Quit pulling the where were they back then because half these people losing they shit on social media are adults who were kids during Kelly/Alliyah. Yall be focused on the wrong shit. Yes your right the people who are old fucks now should of stepped in when they had a chance but now a whole new generation has a spotlight on that....and guess what?......

That shouldnt be a fucking problem!! Nobody should be outraged that a new audience is outraged at that!!! That's some dumb ass shit to be mad at.

Current outrage might be fake to a small percent but the current outrage is because more people are now aware. Quit pulling the where were they back then because half these people losing they shit on social media are adults who were kids during Kelly/Alliyah. Yall be focused on the wrong shit. Yes your right the people who are old fucks now should of stepped in when they had a chance but now a whole new generation has a spotlight on that....and guess what?......

That shouldnt be a fucking problem!! Nobody should be outraged that a new audience is outraged at that!!! That's some dumb ass shit to be mad at.
I hear you.....
Only time will tell.
No one fact checked the doc be cause the history was already there. I get it.

But pedos are pedos..
I'm sure everyone has this steam for everyone going forward.

Take it how you see it.

I hear you.....
Only time will tell.
No one fact checked the doc be cause the history was already there. I get it.

But pedos are pedos..
I'm sure everyone has this steam for everyone going forward.

Take it how you see it.
It seems the ball is starting to roll on everybody hopefully. Well see with Weinstein trial but regardless Kelly sick ass need to be put on the board.

It seems the ball is starting to roll on everybody hopefully. Well see with Weinstein trial but regardless Kelly sick ass need to be put on the board.
I never said he shouldn't.
I just think we all need to be careful of the hit squads....
Personally I think..people want to follow or skip laws when its beneficial.

I said how I felt...I also said what I'll do to do my part. Simply because why talk about a sick person who was once the victim if a sick person?

I don't see this as singular.
There is a huge part in this that is lost or skimmed over because people need to show their hate.
I think these young dudes don't or cant or dont want to acknowledge or care about how now affects their futures...because if your past keeps coming up to haunt you.....someone will always have something to hurt you.

People may not see it......but that dont mean its not in front of you.

Pedophilia and homosexuality is being pushed heavy. And to declaw those powerful enough to fight against it or take what's left behind, you must control the image and paint the picture of what you want people to see.

I'll give you power and take it away and make sure you can't build again.

But imma let people think I'm talking about kelz.
@5th_letter is right.
You have to get past the fake anger to see it tho.
Kevin hart is a target now for what? Talking about gays? As a comedian?
He apoligized...but he still gotta pay. Years later.

But the game can keep going on and being played because 1 has nothing to do with the other, right?

Everyone cares now...but need to be told what to care about. But will you care tomorrow? Will you care about the lil kid whos afraid of the dark because their uncle says good night an it hurts?

For all yall who care so much...keep caring. Do something about it. Stop wishing. But also see the agenda.

Walk and chew gum while listening to wutang.

You know it.
You see the block.

Lol all outrage is fake to you bro. You probably thought our anger during civil rights was fake too. If your whole point was to day nobody cares but you you couldve saved 1000s of letters

1 person would like the system blamed and not the person.
1 person wants the person blamed and the system if we have time.

Yet someone thinks they are smarter than the other.
Guess which is which

Dont get my pov wrong. Im all for destroying the system but you want to absolve niggas of their wrong doing who benefitted from that system thats real Jesus like. Why yall wasnt saying that before this doc came out? Wasnt you saying we need a higher standard?

Go at the system but forgive and forget everybody that used the system to their advantage. And only forgive and forget so nobody brings up your past and throws it at you? Cowardice

Dont get my pov wrong. Im all for destroying the system but you want to absolve niggas of their wrong doing who benefitted from that system thats real Jesus like. Why yall wasnt saying that before this doc came out? Wasnt you saying we need a higher standard?
Smdh again.
Who's trying to absolve?
Please point it out?

Back