Lifetime’s “Surviving R. Kelly” Docuseries(aka The #MeToo Summer Jam Screen series) Trailer

Shotta

Da Beast
Jan 21, 2017
twitter.com
ABW Bucks
$229,734,778
While I GOAT'ed this video I have one major issue with what Ilyana said: She said that this is happening every day, then went on to say that some momma's boyfriend is diddling a little girl, or some "freaky deeky" is messing with a boy in his care...

Really???

So we're just gonna act like somewhere out there daddy's new girlfriend ain't trying to push up on his son? We gonna act like a female babysitter ain't giving up pussy and head to the little boys they're taking care of?

This is the bullshit that allows female sexual predators the ability to get away with the shit they're doing without anyone checking them.
I feel ya but dammit bruh

DOS_patos

Unverified Legion of Trill member
Apr 4, 2017
ABW Bucks
$2,132,757
So bruh out here having panjc attacks an comments are saying aha! That's what he gets and that what his victims felt.

Smdh

This is the problem.
You can't treat the symptom.
You must treat the problem.

An abuser of women who was abused by a woman.....but people only see one problem

Hellczar

Tidewater Negro
Mar 6, 2017
Hampton VA
ABW Bucks
$23,270,377
While I GOAT'ed this video I have one major issue with what Ilyana said: She said that this is happening every day, then went on to say that some momma's boyfriend is diddling a little girl, or some "freaky deeky" is messing with a boy in his care...

Really???

So we're just gonna act like somewhere out there daddy's new girlfriend ain't trying to push up on his son? We gonna act like a female babysitter ain't giving up pussy and head to the little boys they're taking care of?

This is the bullshit that allows female sexual predators the ability to get away with the shit they're doing without anyone checking them.
I mean you can start the comversation on female sex predators. Niggas only brung it up after women brung up men tho. Niggas wont have this conversation naturally.

Black Caesar

Dec 21, 2017
ABW Bucks
$113,004
Sparkle is everywhere doing promo on this docu-series.

Toure popped ALL that shit about R. Kelly and now he's on that #MeToo summer jam screen.

TheNightKing

Dec 20, 2017
ABW Bucks
$38,673,235
How do we know these chicks are credible?
You sure you watched the doc? You think all these women of different ages and from different places got together to make sure their stories were similar enough to show a consistent pattern of abuse by R. Kelly?

TheNightKing

Dec 20, 2017
ABW Bucks
$38,673,235
Sparkle is everywhere doing promo on this docu-series.

Toure popped ALL that shit about R. Kelly and now he's on that #MeToo summer jam screen.
What's wrong with what Sparkle is doing?

Toure, while wrong, was accused of saying sexual things to a co-worker.

And what he said about R. Kelly is no less valid so what's the point?

Reactions: a.mann

DOS_patos

Apr 4, 2017
ABW Bucks
$2,132,757
I mean you can start the comversation on female sex predators. Niggas only brung it up after women brung up men tho. Niggas wont have this conversation naturally.
We have made thread about it like almost every week for a few months last year....
An most of the women don't get time and are married with kids.

But guess what. They was also white...but this predator stuff is never about race.

Black Caesar

Dec 21, 2017
ABW Bucks
$113,004
What's wrong with what Sparkle is doing?

Toure, while wrong, was accused of saying sexual things to a co-worker.

And what he said about R. Kelly is no less valid so what's the point?
Nothing. I just said she was doing promo.

I know what Toure did. It was just ironic it happened to him.

Hellczar

Tidewater Negro
Mar 6, 2017
Hampton VA
ABW Bucks
$23,270,377
We have made thread about it like almost every week for a few months last year....
An most of the women don't get time and are married with kids.

But guess what. They was also white...but this predator stuff is never about race.
No a real conversation about in our community. But its like niggas only want to bring it up after women tell their stories. Sometimes it is natural. But i see it on social media after this r kelly thing its like they using to say "hey we are victims too" but after its not hot anymore would they still be willing to talk about it. Or ate nighas gonna say they shouldve liked it because it was an older woman.

The same dismissal femake victims get male victims get it too. But men gotta be willing to.talk about it. We live in a male centered society.

Reactions: TheNightKing

TheNightKing

Dec 20, 2017
ABW Bucks
$38,673,235
No a real conversation about in our community. But its like niggas only want to bring it up after women tell their stories. Sometimes it is natural. But i see it on social media after this r kelly thing its like they using to say "hey we are victims too" but after its not hot anymore would they still be willing to talk about it. Or ate nighas gonna say they shouldve liked it because it was an older woman.

The same dismissal femake victims get male victims get it too. But men gotta be willing to.talk about it. We live in a male centered society.
You right. People love to bring up ancillary arguments when something is a hot topic. Can't just keep the focus on the hot topic.

Then when the ancillary thing is the hot topic, they'll bring up the prior hot topic as the ancillary topic.

Guess that's just how it goes.

Hellczar

Tidewater Negro
Mar 6, 2017
Hampton VA
ABW Bucks
$23,270,377
So bruh out here having panjc attacks an comments are saying aha! That's what he gets and that what his victims felt.

Smdh

This is the problem.
You can't treat the symptom.
You must treat the problem.

An abuser of women who was abused by a woman.....but people only see one problem
Well one problem is bigger he abused multiple women over years. Because somethig bad happen to him we need to be more understanding all of a sudden.

If i get robbed and shot and live my life robbing and shooting more people because i was a victim aint nobody trying yo hear it. We can empathize but aint many feeling sorry for you.

If your whole point is it couldve been stopped at the root we all know that. But it wasnt so now we must deal with reality.

DOS_patos

Apr 4, 2017
ABW Bucks
$2,132,757

Ahh.
Ok
I see your point and I think I'm guilty of it...I can admit.

Well I always said men need to lead us.