Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lifetime’s “Surviving R. Kelly” Docuseries(aka The #MeToo Summer Jam Screen series) Trailer

Fam, once is enough. We didn't need to see anything else. All you need is one time to know the nigga scum.
We know but his scum ass business needs to be in the light. If you doing fucked up shit ALL that shit needs to come to the light, not just a peice of the pie. He doesnt deserve any parts of it to be in the dark.

R. Kelly was reportedly seeking medical attention before & after the Lifetime docu-series, Surviving R. Kelly made its viral debut last week. He has been experiencing an overwhelming amount of panic attacks and went to the hospital. The first signs of emotional distress occurred days leading up to the documentary’s premiere. He continued experiencing the attacks after part one and two aired. But the recent one was so bad that he wanted to get treated.

We know but his scum ass business needs to be in the light. If you doing fucked up shit ALL that shit needs to come to the light, not just a peice of the pie. He doesnt deserve any parts of it to be in the dark.

Fam, if that first piece of the pie had been addressed way back in '94 and his ass had been arrested, convicted, and sent straight to prison there wouldn't be a need for a documentary. No further girls would have been victimized.

Fam, if that first piece of the pie had been addressed way back in '94 and his ass had been arrested, convicted, and sent straight to prison there wouldn't be a need for a documentary. No further girls would have been victimized.
True I dont think anybody is defending why it took so long but it's never too late when the mf breathing still

So because nothing happened to him back then people shouldn't be outraged now? Just keep rocking to his music, huh?

You, lol. You questioning why people are outraged all of a sudden.

Or are you saying people should have been just as outraged back then? If so, how is that argument helping anything today? Can't change the past. So your points are just in the way.

I'm saying they should have been outraged back in '94, especially dream "I'm from Tha D" hampton.

When the shit first came out in '94, niggas that knew Aaliyah personally had already been talking. The marriage license just told niggas that the rumors about her and Kells were 100% true. dream hampton is from Detroit. Wherever she was at when the news broke, guarantee you somebody she knew still in Detroit had already called her up and let her know what the streets was saying.

But let's say that nobody made that call to her. She worked at Vibe when they ran the article, so she knew even then that he was a dirty chester. Why not make a bigger deal about it back then? All those victims from 1994 to now... Some of that is on her hands as it is with everyone else in the industry that could have spoken up.

Don't act holy today after letting the devil skate by for so long.

I'm saying they should have been outraged back in '94, especially dream "I'm from Tha D" hampton.

When the shit first came out in '94, niggas that knew Aaliyah had already been talking. The marriage license just told niggas that the rumors about he and Kells 100% were true. dream hampton is from Detroit. Wherever she was at when the news broke, guarantee you somebody she knew still in Detroit had already called her up and let her know what the streets was saying.

But let's say that nobody made that call to her. She worked at Vibe when they ran the article, so she knew even then that he was a dirty chester. Why not make a bigger deal about it back then? All those victims from 1994 to now... Some of that is on her hands as it is with everyone else in the industry that could have spoken up.

Big co-sign

When the shit first came out in '94, niggas that knew Aaliyah had already been talking. The marriage license just told niggas that the rumors about he and Kells 100% were true. dream hampton is from Detroit. Wherever she was at when the news broke, guarantee you somebody she knew still in Detroit had already called her up and let her know what the streets was saying.

Ok. So she shouldn't be outraged now cause she wasn't back then? Maybe she was trying behind the scenes but couldn't get traction cause he was protected.

Point is, it's out now and arguing about who should have been outraged when is not helping anything today.

All attention should be on R. Kelly and the fucked up things he did. And muting him now.

I'm surprised at the outrage over the exploitation of black men in the media.

They've been making examples out of niggas since slavery, the shit doesnt change just the people.

Of course Cosby locked up and Weinstein about to skate.

Of course watching famous black celebrities be taken down for the same crimes as non blacks is entertaining af for America.

Of course blacks make the best villians.

Who here has the same energy for all of the ways we get hoed and drug through the media?

Accepting of stereotypical acting roles that perpetuate negative shit that is lumped into our culture?

Entertaining the whole world with music about how we kill each other and fuck each other's s/o and take enough drugs to kill ourselves?

I'm just saying that there are things that we as a community should come together and address. We need to learn to police ourselves if we don't want anyone else doing it for us.

But we can't even get on the same accord and agree to protect each other from the predators within our community.

Too worried about how the world views us when we been on the summer jam screen since we first touched down.

The most coveted and imitated people in America... Almost oblivious to our own power...

I'm just saying that there are things that we as a community should come together and address. We need to learn to police ourselves if we don't want anyone else doing it for us.

But we can't even get on the same accord and agree to protect each other from the predators within our community.
How I feel in a nutshell...100% of us will say they will kill somebody that touches their child inappropriately...yet an unfathomable amount of kids got molestation stories and most of the time nothing is done about it unless dude is famous and has a long track record. So which is it cuz somebody lying...

How I feel in a nutshell...100% of us will say they will kill somebody that touches their child inappropriately...yet an unfathomable amount of kids got molestation stories and most of the time nothing is done about it unless dude is famous and has a long track record. So which is it cuz somebody lying...
This guy was w the shits

Associating himself with or outright saying Trump is "good people" will tank Kelly's career faster and more efficiently than him being exposed for abusing and exploiting young black women. Ask Kanye or the aforementioned Chrisette Michele

A perplexity of priorities, logic,reason and moral standards, but thats how black folk roll sometimes

Last edited:
Back