Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lifetime’s “Surviving R. Kelly” Docuseries(aka The #MeToo Summer Jam Screen series) Trailer

All I know is that if they make him as scary as they made Dr.dre in that Michele movie I'm here for it.

Aye, I still to this day haven't seen that Michele' flick, but I remember that IC thread and it was HILARIOUS!!! I had to drop a few post from it.......

NWA were playing huge ass venues in SOC. They were playing high school auditoriums in Surviving Compton

She had Dre popping out of nowhere like Candyman!

LMAO @ Michel'le watching live news coverage of Tupac's shooting in Vegas............. with Suge sitting right next to her on the couch!!!!

Did they forget Suge was in car with him?
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png

So nobody seen that when she was doing her makeup in the mirror, that Dres hand just came out the mirror and started beating her head against the glass??

Dre: "they want some more chicken"

Michell'le: "Do I look like colonel sanders to you?"

Dre: "What?" *gut punch*

Every scene with Dre in it was like this

tumblr_m8g02h0ZgR1raa31eo1_400.gif

Just like with the Dre shit

Y'all gotta see shit on lifetime to believe it's real.

This shit like the NFL not believing niggaz guilty too they see the video.

Actors convinced y'all he guilty. This nigga been a perv and a sicko

Why then broads ain’t like up though?

If they know they are liable

This ain’t like you know who stole some shit.

When kids are in involved I give no passes

I watched it and...let’s just say I’ll never intentionally listen to the song Seems Like You’re Ready again
Still the most ironic lyric in music history is R Kelly singing show me some ID before I get in deep on Bump and Grind

And niggas will still defend this nigga
What about those grown men who proudly announced they were scooping teenagers for him...,the thing is Kels is a scumbag who should have met his maker a while ago but a lot of adults and grown ass men and women watched the shit only to point fingers 30 yrs later for shame

There s a broad conversation to be had here tho so many ppl knew of the shit yet did nothing til 30yrs later ......

I have a lil girl ain't no way In hell you'll be able to convince me to let her go somewhere with a grown man. He would have caught a hot one fucking with mine like that though

What about those grown men who proudly announced they were scooping teenagers for him...,the thing is Kels is a scumbag who should have met his maker a while ago but a lot of adults and grown ass men and women watched the shit only to point fingers 30 yrs later for shame

Its a whole conspiracy of disgust. All should be shot the fuck up

The movie served it's purpose. It let easily influenced people who can't read hints the shit in a dramatic rendition that even they could understand.

Boondocks did it better, but everybody don't get satire
What was it’s purpose?

Back