Lifetime’s “Surviving R. Kelly” Docuseries(aka The #MeToo Summer Jam Screen series) Trailer

Discussion in 'The News & Rumors Spot' started by StringerBell, Oct 25, 2018.

1. 5th Letter

5th Letter Moderator Mod Squad

ABW Bucks:
    $65,010
    ABW Bucks:
    $65,010 ($0 Banked)

• Ether Ether x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
  2. Hellczar

Hellczar Prominent Member Tidewater Negro

ABW Bucks:
    $697,952
    ABW Bucks:
    $697,952 ($0 Banked)
    A long ass talking to really. Some type of punishment. But locking them up for something not illegal is crazy. Any nigga should be a le to tell a chick age by convo

3. Hellczar

ABW Bucks:
    $697,952
    ABW Bucks:
    $697,952 ($0 Banked)
    Niggas regustering for college and selling drugs are only for grown people? Wtf are you even talking about with this stupid shit

4. Knock_Twice

Knock_Twice 2 Words

ABW Bucks:
    $285,465
    ABW Bucks:
    $285,465 ($0 Banked)
    A long ass talking to and you think she's gonna listen, punishment, you're punishing your 15 to 16 year old teenager ? she may rebel when you're trying to stop her from doing what she wants??

I got a band right now, all ones, says that when you try and flex on her, she rebels and goes even harder, cuz you can't stop a chick from 1. liking an older dude and 2. stopping her from doing what she wants, unless you're controlling her and that's what Pimps do

But Let me know how that work out in Fantasy Land big dog cuz in real life, chances are, your talk is going in one ear and out the other if that girl has her mind made up.

A chick should be able to tell the age of a guy by convo.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2019
  5. Knock_Twice

Knock_Twice 2 Words

ABW Bucks:
    $285,465
    ABW Bucks:
    $285,465 ($0 Banked)
    You said these "kids" are dumb and don't know right from wrong. Dumb enough to not know that they are dating an older person.

I said, you have teenagers that are enrolling in colleges, some have jobs, some sell drugs, some travel the world, some know how to recite poetry etc, but yet they are too dumb enough not to know that messing with an older person won't be acceptable within their family?

• Ether Ether x 2
  6. Kzzl

Kzzl Prominent Member

ABW Bucks:
    $63,739
    ABW Bucks:
    $63,739 ($0 Banked)
    It's exactly what people like Tariq and others in his lane have been saying this entire time. Y'all would know this if you stopped dismissing black folks that truly speak for black folks and don't wait for it to be the popular thing to do.

But instead the public has been feeding into the manipulative tactics of people like @a.mann pushing their own agenda and not trying to solve anything. Babbling for 45 pages, selectively reading, and putting words in each others mouths. No one has defended RKelly, yet y'all have been acting divided.

• Cosign Cosign x 2
    • Nosign Nosign x 2
    • Ether Ether x 1
    • Goat Goat x 1
  7. Hellczar

ABW Bucks:
    $697,952
    ABW Bucks:
    $697,952 ($0 Banked)
    A chick knows the age teensget attracted to adults its on the adult to decline my nigga. If they so mature why they cant drink till 21? I mean wtf.

And yes kids rebel me putting a kid in jail when they aint harm no ody is crazy.

• Goat Goat x 1
  8. Hellczar

ABW Bucks:
    $697,952
    ABW Bucks:
    $697,952 ($0 Banked)
    Ok man you got it. All kids get the gravity of their decisions starting at 12 like the bible

• Cosign Cosign x 1
    • Ether Ether x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  9. Knock_Twice

Knock_Twice 2 Words

ABW Bucks:
    $285,465
    ABW Bucks:
    $285,465 ($0 Banked)
    Why can't they drink at 20? or 19?

So if one day, these law-makers wake up and say, the drinking age has been moved from 21 to 20, that's maturity?? breh Lol. unplug yourself big dog. Society dictates what you do and say, you think being 21 is maturity because someone can drink Lol smh or it's on your law books/state documents.

Who determines maturity? the ppl that make the laws, and we all know who make laws, aint no black ppl, but I'm going left

You the only one talking about jail big dog. My only thing was, that person involved should be held accountable for their part and should get the same heat as the older person. You talking jail-time etc. Condition talk, Plug talk, but I'm off that.

Niggas can't see the forest for the trees.

10. Mr Litty

Mr Litty Bodega Baby The Negrotiator Mod Squad

ABW Bucks:
    $73,846
    ABW Bucks:
    $73,846 ($0 Banked)
    I never thought R Kelly was this interesting......

• LOL LOL x 4
    • Ether Ether x 1
  11. The Hue

The Hue Prominent Member

ABW Bucks:
    $960,877
    ABW Bucks:
    $960,877 ($0 Banked)
    I can't believe I have to post this image.
    Source in bottom left corner.

executive-function-graphic-teen-brain.gif

• Cosign Cosign x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
  12. SneakDZA

SneakDZA The Greasy Strangler

ABW Bucks:
    $163,243
    ABW Bucks:
    $163,243 ($0 Banked)
    I kinda wonder how young a girl has to be for you to not hold her responsible for her own rape (statutory or otherwise). What's your cutoff, bro? 14? 12? 9? Puberty?

• Ether Ether x 3
    • Goat Goat x 2
    • LOL LOL x 2
  13. BlackRain

BlackRain Prominent Member

ABW Bucks:
    $32,632
    ABW Bucks:
    $32,632 ($0 Banked)
    That is dumb as fuck. You are saying you expect a teenager to have the same decision making ability as an adult...because you know what comes with the ability to make decisions? The ability to understand the potential consequences as well...hence why teens aren't allowed to make certain decisions for themselves because they can't understand the long term consequences of their actions.

• Cosign Cosign x 2
    • Ether Ether x 1
  14. BlackRain

BlackRain Prominent Member

ABW Bucks:
    $32,632
    ABW Bucks:
    $32,632 ($0 Banked)
    John Legend is from Ohio not Chicago

• Cosign Cosign x 2
    • Ether Ether x 1
  15. Goldie

Goldie The Throne Site Owner

ABW Bucks:
    $4,036,041
    ABW Bucks:
    $4,036,041 ($1 Banked)

• Ether Ether x 9
  16. Kzzl

Kzzl Prominent Member

ABW Bucks:
    $63,739
    ABW Bucks:
    $63,739 ($0 Banked)
    Seems like you're both debating over a gamble of circumstances. Missing that a possibility of rebellion is always there, regardless of how severe the punishment. The only thing either of you can do is hope your parental methods work.

Hopefully you'd have taught your kid right from wrong when confronted by a predator. They may be a victim and "a long talking too" may suffice.
    But there is also the scenario where they simply become lost to the streets. Talking, rehab, near death experiences, and more may not be enough. At that point they have chosen that lifestyle and extreme confinement maybe warranted.

• Ether Ether x 1
  17. VIBE

VIBE Elevated Jedi [+] KushWalker Danny Tanner

ABW Bucks:
    $668,249
    ABW Bucks:
    $668,249 ($0 Banked)
    Now Im trapped in the prison..

18. ThanoVeli

ThanoVeli Active Member

ABW Bucks:
    $13,835
    ABW Bucks:
    $13,835 ($0 Banked)
    As a father of 3 daughters, 2 of them still in their mid and late teens, you have learn that parenting is a learning process.

You can say all day what you're daughter ain't going to do, but the reality is she will do whatever she wants. It's simply a matter of if you find out or not. The only thing you can do is love her, support her, protect her as much as possible and guide her nonstop from the moment she comes into this fucked up world. And one more thing LISTEN TO HER. The more comfortable your daughter is talking to you, the more she will value your input and opinion and be less inclined to do certain things.

Just like we did all kinds of shit when we were teens because we thought we knew everything and our parents was just lames trying to run our lives. The game ain't changed just the players.

Just last night, on the way home from picking up my 15 year old from work, she tells me how disgusted she was at these grown men who was flirting with her earlier. Her words out of her mouth were "they can clearly see I'm not grown".

That was a reminder that I can't block each and every single evil of this world from confronting her. I have to rely on everything I've taught her from our talks to my leading by example to showing her how to shoot. Now will I be posted at her job on her next shift for a little while with the glock tucked? Damn right. But that's how it goes when you have daughters smh. Niggas don't know the stress

• Goat Goat x 11
    • Cosign Cosign x 2
    • Ether Ether x 1
  19. Hellczar

ABW Bucks:
    $697,952
    ABW Bucks:
    $697,952 ($0 Banked)
    The thing us the penalty for an adult sleepung with kids is jail time you said the kid should get the same punishment so they should get jail right?

• Ether Ether x 1
  20. Hellczar

ABW Bucks:
    $697,952
    ABW Bucks:
    $697,952 ($0 Banked)
    Ayo @AP21 you let knock around your kid bro? Shit looking funny out here

• LOL LOL x 3
    • Ether Ether x 1