Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lifetime’s “Surviving R. Kelly” Docuseries(aka The #MeToo Summer Jam Screen series) Trailer

When Aaliyah died she was 22 and Damon was 29. That's quite a bit different than a 15 year old minor marrying a 27 year old.
im just saying but not saying,.

but back on topic.....did people throw away their rkelly records and delete all his songs yet?

im just saying but not saying,.

but back on topic.....did people throw away their rkelly records and delete all his songs yet?

*Never owned an R Kelly album, single, or anything post*

R Kelly was always a bootleg Aaron Hall IMO.

Read a article about this a while ago don't plan on watching it.

I'll be that guy. Yes I still listen to R. Kelly music but I also don't pay for R. Kelly music. Me listening to R. Kelly music doesn't mean I don't think he is a despicable person cause he is. He's a great musician though and no matter what his faults are nobody can take that away from him.

*Never owned an R Kelly album, single, or anything post*

R Kelly was always a bootleg Aaron Hall IMO.
About time I ran into another person who thinks this

Funny thing is to me this is actually disrespectful to both at the same time.

Aaron Hall can actually fucking sing. Hall is a good ass singer. R. Kelly can't really fucking sing. He can hold a tune and harmonize but he not a top tier singer.

R. Kelly is a great musician and Aaron Hall is not. Teddy Riley was the musician behind Aaron Hall.

Just an observation I had reading yall posts.

Lol at nigga talking bout they gonna stop listening to his music.....that man got classics lmao y’all bugging.....wasn’t Jay finger popping Foxy when she was still in high school? She was like 15 or 16 when they recorded ain’t no Jigga lol

The point is y’all think he all that enough w the pop culture pandering grab some evidence and call the cops or whip his ass ....all this other shit is weird...if I’m Kelly’s none of this shit ever seeing the light of day

Yet...where were her parents?
And why the hell was dame and jay crazy about her?
Anyway....niggas need to keep the same energy across the board

tenor.gif

DF this gotta do w/ R. Kelly marrying a 15 y/o.

Lol at nigga talking bout they gonna stop listening to his music.....that man got classics lmao y’all bugging.....wasn’t Jay finger popping Foxy when she was still in high school? She was like 15 or 16 when they recorded ain’t no Jigga lol

She would have been 17 when it was recorded and, yes, still in high school.

She said no 16 y old should be rapping bout that kind of stuff referring to herself in the reasonable doubt documentary

Then that would mean the song was recorded very early in the process for Reasonable Doubt. The album was released in June of '96, but that single came out in March. Foxy was born in Sept of '78. I had assumed that the song was recorded sometime late in '95, making her 17 at the time of recording but if she says she was 16 then it was recorded earlier in the year.

whatever the case, I went looking around for anything that says they were fucking around back then and can't find anything solid to corroborate it.

interesting....after her career got a jump start.
she made songs with the nigga...but she got a problem with him?

dude been a dirtbag yet....his loot was able to blind people.
all them niggas getting killed in chicago and yet...hes going around raping teens...

yea we got our shit together

He molested her family bruh

Back