Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lies you tell people for good reasons.

Whats some lies you tell to people who really don't know you?

My girl knows this but outside of her I lie to people and tell them I'm allergic to Bees and Wasps so they won't think I'm extra from running from them.
When I was younger I used to wonder why black folk would treat wasp like it's a snake flying around. Then a couple of years back I saw one flying directly towards me across the yard. It dodged my swats like Mayweather, stung me like it was nothing personal, and flew off.

It made me feel like it had a quota to meet cause there was no nest anywhere around me. It had no reason to sting me other than to sting me.

Now I kill wasp on sight. Its personal.

When I was younger I used to wonder why black folk would treat wasp like it's a snake flying around. Then a couple of years back I saw one flying directly towards me across the yard. It dodged my swats like Mayweather, stung me like it was nothing personal, and flew off.

It made me feel like it had a quota to meet cause there was no nest anywhere around me. It had no reason to sting me other than to sting me.

Welcome to the fight brother

They worse than bees.

I got wasp spray by load and an elite Fly swatter

Is it lying or life you dgaf about anymore? The tats you reference suggest the latter.

lil combo of both

giphy.gif

Back